Bad sex

By Anonymous - 24/06/2022 22:00

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time in two years. With a man I love, who is handsome, very nicely equipped, and quite good at it. I was in pain the entire time. It took me 3 tries to realize there is something physically wrong with me, and once I get it fixed, he'll be gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 645
You deserved it 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Talk to the guy tell him how you feel and also tell him what's wrong, you may be surprised how men are actually quite willing to be compromising when they like someone.

People don’t generally like to see their partners in pain. That said, he won’t *know* something is wrong unless you talk to him. Tell him what’s going on.

Comments

Talk to the guy tell him how you feel and also tell him what's wrong, you may be surprised how men are actually quite willing to be compromising when they like someone.

People don’t generally like to see their partners in pain. That said, he won’t *know* something is wrong unless you talk to him. Tell him what’s going on.

If you are afraid to tell him the truth (best option) about hurting because he might leave you, you can stroke his ego some. Tell him that you need a few weeks to recover from his well equipped package and take the time to go see your Dr. and get things fixed. That will let you make the relationship less physical while you heal and help him grow more emotionally attracted to you.

As a dude, if you go up to this guy and say "Hey, I think I have a problem in my inner workings that makes sex hurt; can we try something else while I go to the doctor?", there should be no problem whatsoever, especially since swapping ******** or playing with clitoral orgasms is super-fun. If he DOES have a problem with it, DUMP THE WHOLE-ASS LOSER, because that is NOT someone worthy of your time. Someone WORTH your time is going to say 'okay, let's find a way to enjoy what we can, even if sex ends up not being an option'. Know the difference, and find someone who is actually worthy of you.

vg 4

talk to the man, most have no problems whatsoever to wait for a woman. I waited on my woman for 2 years with no penetrative sex and 3 years of struggle to relearn sex = pleasure, and never doubted it once

As he is "nicely equipped" and you have had a long pause, you need to give some training to your lady parts with something smaller and with lubricant. Happened to my SO before me.