Waste

By Annie - 31/08/2011 03:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Two minutes in, he goes, "Wow, this is strenuous" and stopped. I waited three years for this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 787
You deserved it 5 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poor guy just needed and excuse for his premature ejaculation...

Comments

Why would u wait 3 years....?!?!.... U could see it if u were waiting to get married...

Waiting til marriage is more retarded than a 3rd 21st chromosome. What if she waited til after marriage to discover that they're sexually incompatible? Then she's stuck with 2 minute hero forever.

rein 8

#25: not everyone shares your views. so either you stfu or learn to respect other peoples' opinions.

aruam365 24

Maybe you should listen to the last sentence in your post!

ReynshineCutting 10

There's nothing wrong with waiting. To most people there are way more important things than sex so compatibility issues aren't the end of the world.

Why would u wait 3 years....?!?!.... U could see it if u were waiting to get married...

sandmancometh 3

Give him another chance or move on! it will get better over time! (:

Exactly, practice lots to build up his stamina.. It's a good aerobic sexercise :)

leadsails320 0

Sneak him some good ol' roids. He'll probably be able to last 6 minutes then

then in six years his balls will be so shriveled he will never be able to have sex again.

YDI simply because I had to wait over 4 years till I had sex with my girlfriend, and we had half a dozen more problems than you, yet our FML was rejected and YOURS was accepted.

Dump the zero and get with a Hero. There are plenty of guys out there who will try make every time like the first time (minus the potential pain and/or blood of course). Sounds like this loser of a guy would rather have a quick wank and get back to playing Wow or Halo or whatever then spend the time and effort to please you.

xk75 4

Agreed and since it only lasted 2 minutes, the op can pretend it never happened and share her special moment with a REAL man in the future (hopefully not 3 more YEARS though, unless op is still very young)

Tell him next time to rub one out before hell last longer

she didn't say he only lasted 2 minutes before cumming.she said he quit after 2 minutes like it was too much work.