Uggos R us

By british_babe - 05/10/2013 17:51 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I was reminded that while I have a nice waist, bum and boobs, I'm unspeakably ugly. I was walking down the street when a guy wolf-whistled from behind me, and when I turned around, he visibly recoiled in disgust. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 288
You deserved it 4 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you just weren't his type? Who cares what he thinks anyway OP!

Comments

If you have a nice bum, waist and rack I couldn't believe you being ugly at all Don't listen to idiots :-)

That is what brown paper sacks are for, right? ;) But seriously, you'll meet someone that'll like you for who you are, rather than what you look like. Even the best-looking girls in the world struggle to find someone who likes them for who they are, not what they look like. I'm not going to give you bogus advice to wear makeup or get work done. If you're comfortable with what you look like, rock it! Confidence is your best asset!

Well ... those things are all satisfactory to me. I'd still make sweet love to all of you. :D

I'm really curious as to what you actually look like.

About four people said 'butter face' but no one said Monet. Monet is when they're fine from far, but far from fine. If we're slinging shallow insults, might as well learn them all. Don't worry OP you don't want approval from the likes of wolf whistlers.

It's best to always ignore wolf whistlers......

Still harassment and you don't deserve that.