Bad boy

By Anonymous - 05/10/2013 20:23 - United Kingdom - Manchester

Today, I realized that my dog is an evil genius. As I sat down to have a snack, he barked as if he saw someone outside. I went to check it out, but nobody was there. When I returned, I found my dog on the table finishing off my bacon sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 076
You deserved it 8 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

OP, your dog was just saying "are you gonna eat that?"

That doesn't make him a genius. He's just smarter than you.

Next time, fix a sandwich for him (._.)/

I like you. everyones all thinking ideas to keep the sandwich away from the dog. but here we have a real problem solver.

klovemachine 24

When my wife and I fix food, we share with our dogs. Of course, the puppy will get in our faces while we eat.

ilytyvm 25

Definitely a true problem solver. He's pointing out the only true solution. You could take the sandwich with you, but then you have your back turned to your pooch, and if he has no courtesy, you could end up face down and your sandwich stolen from your hand before you know what happened. We already know what happens when you leave the bacon sandwich on the plate while you go to check for a supervillain on your porch before you realize that the true villain is already in your house, scarfing down your sammich. Therefore, the only answer left is to make your furry best friend his own food so he doesn't have to be put in the doghouse for stealing yours. Good job!

I think you should hold off on calling him evil until the knives start disappearing.

TylerAnderson98 10

I couldn't even be mad at a dog that boss.

He probably thought it was his Beggin Strip sandwich.

Quick!, Find his copy of "How To Train Your Master."

He's no genius. He's just sneaky and obliviously very hungry.

Ch_rae5 19

or not.. dogs are like teenagers they jump at any chance of possible eating especially if it includes bacon.

Doesn't everyone jump at the possibility of eating bacon?

#66 BLASPHEMY! No one hates bacon! Except Muslims. Their religion, you know.