Assface

By bitches. - 15/06/2009 00:39 - United States

Today, I was walking by a bunch of pretty girls. I'm not the most attractive boy, so I walked by nervously. I heard one yell, "Hey cutie!" I turned to look, and they started laughing. She said, "Oh my god, sorry! I assumed you were cute from your butt!" Apparently, my ass is nicer than my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 459
You deserved it 3 446

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EvenIfItKillsMe 0

awh. People can be so mean.

You sound like a sweety, though. At least your ass is nice?

Comments

EvenIfItKillsMe 0

awh. People can be so mean.

troyboyd05 0

Don't worry about it man. You should have yelled back "I hope to God your ass looks better then your face too, otherwise you're screwed."

wintamint101 7

aww dont worry one day youll find a girl who likes you for who you are

xxwtfwasthatxx 0

yeah, shoulda brought 2 guns and banged her

#224, more like "bang, bang", eh? 2 guns, bang, bang? Eh? Eh? :D

rihannalover 0

shallow bitches. be confident!

Whoa, whoa. Hold it. Although I agree that the girls making fun of OP were total bitches, that does not give you the right to declare that girls are stupid. Had someone said "guys are stupid!!!1!", you would see 5 replies saying that it is wrong to judge all by the actions of one. Don't be an ass.

You sound like a sweety, though. At least your ass is nice?

Never turn and look. I remember during primary, Childish kids used to call people 'hey handsome', And when they look back, They'll say something like "Ew, not you!" So yeah, They are probably just childish.

I'm sorry to be represented by those inbred moronic girls who think they rule the world. I PROMISE that not all girls are rude like that and beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Don't forget! P.S. A nice ass is always a plus!

Aww, don't let it get to you. They are really stupid, I'm sure you aren't that ugly...

Wow...major bitches... Well, at least you got some compliments for your butt...that's something, right?

It's FML post like these that make me happy I'm not you. Your misery brings us pleasure. FYL for being so ugly. YDI for thinking your cute.