By thathurt - 01/01/2012 00:51 - United States

Today, while shopping at Wal-Mart, a guy grabbed my butt. When I turned around to slap him, he shook his head, said "Nice ass but such an ugly face", then walked away. I've never been told I'm ugly before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 028
You deserved it 8 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I bet he used that to walk away so he won't get slapped

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Wait... So, you think being called ugly is worse than a random pervert grabbing your ass...?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

46 - It obviously is. One is an insult, and the other a compliment. Pretty straight forward.

BayleeWasHere 1
SecretMe00 5

I agree with 12... That's exactly what I was thinking. He used you "being ugly" to get off scotch free!

SecretMe00 5

*****scott free..... My bad. I knew it sounded weird but couldn't figure out why.

The real FML is that you were shopping at Wal-Mart

Comet_Candy 23

HAHAHAHA 17 remember to tell that to the little Chinese child making their shit for you. (Happy New Year's) :D

Comet_Candy 23

I'm not saying I shop there.

I am. If the China kid wanted to stop doing such a good job no one would shop there.

#25, you should also tell that to the little chinese kids who make almost everything made for you that has been outsourced since the 90's. It's not just wal-mart. HAHAHAHAHA, douche.

marpay 11

Haven't you seen zoolander? Those kids love to work! Don't let them outlaw child labor!

benhemon 4

50 - The word you were looking for was "exorbitant" not "exuberant," which is really awkward in that context. I wouldn't be a dick, but try not to use words you don't know when calling someone else a moron. Also, the logical conclusion of your statement is that without Walmart, lots of children and their families would starve. This is probably true (to the extent Walmart uses child labor) but seems to contradict your point.

xStaciexLynnx 15

50- This is FML and I'm pretty sure the guy you're preaching to was trying to be funny. Chill.

kjb1234 5

You have a solid argument but u also have to remember they don't care what happens to the children Another one is right there to step in.... Also we are all ok here no one needs to call another moron

uffiewuffie 0

You're just trying to sound like an intelligent asshole aren't you?

Yourheadache 19

I shop at wal-mart, I didn't know there was something wrong with that, happy new year by the way

ShroomsOnAcid 16

For what it's worth, 132, I understand your point. People are ****** idiots. There should seriously be a reading comprehension test to create an account here.

KiddNYC1O 20

All people have to know when creating accounts here is that other people's lives are ****** too. Hence, FML.

iamabamf 17

I'm pretty sure that everyone has shopped at Walmart at one point or another.

How the hell did this go from "someone grabbed my ass and called me ugly" to a political debate about child labor??

JurassicHole 5

I don't understand why everyone got all booty tickled over Wal-Mart. They've fit cheaper groceries and cheaper prices on lots of products. I'm sorry, but I'm going to the store where I can get the most bang for my buck, especially in this economy. All these people talking about child labor need to be quiet. Sure it's messed up, but those kids are helping to sustain their own families. Wal-Mart's prices are low enough to be able to be affordable to just about everyone. In the end it's all about being able to stock your pantry or at the very least put food on the table for your family. As for OP, everyone has their opinion even though he didn't need to be so rude about it. Don't let a stranger, especially a pervy one, dictate how you view yourself.

Yeah. I have stopped shopping there. **** Walmart.

innnaa 0

The things that happen at Walmart in the middle of the night....

So2011 4

Yup, Walmart is full of creepy people waiting to do stuff like that. Poor op.

i know that fact too well. not only was i conceived in a Walmart, i was also born and raised there. *shudders*

Elfkid21 19

how do u know it happened at night?

You should have said "firm grab but a wimpy looking man" and shook your head at him.

57- I'm said I was sorry, is that not good enough?

Jakesterk96 8

You should have told him he had an ugly shirt on. #tosh.0

xShannonxSammyx 7

Hey, if you've never been called ugly, good for you. I've been called ugly for the past 6 years. :|

lovepinkandzombi 0

Same :( ever since the 3rd grade

drawmesunshine 17

8, why would anyone call you ugly? You're very cute and you have lovely smile. 45, I love your picture (:

alphaskater09 9

You better shush! You are not ugly. If you want to see ugly com look at me.

You are beautiful. Whoever calls you ugly is just trying to make themselves feel better. Happy new year!!

-76 I don't know dude, that's a pretty nice car.

ineslovescats 5

Saaame I get called ugly all the time. My boyfriend called me ugly once too.

^ and yet, you're still his girlfriend. Was he joking?

chels1994 11

I've been called ugly as well but just remember that some people aren't worth worrying over. Everyone has a different look and personality that many love and some don't. Stay positive (:

xShannonxSammyx 7

We all have a little ugly in all of us.

I've Been called ugly, fat, anything you can think of. Hopefully someday girls won't be judged based on their looks

You are beautiful no matter what they say.

KailyKii 11
KailyKii 11

Song reference? Anyone? No? *crawls back under rock*

xShannonxSammyx 7

We are beautiful in every single way.

xShannonxSammyx 7

I accidentally double posted and it won't let me delete this comment, so here's a smiley. :)

16- Amazing song. You are beautiful in every single way.

He's an asshole, yes. You sound a little stuck up. I feel bad for the one who accidentally touches your ass and you whack them.

I dunno, she did say, "grabbed"… she might not turn and smack someone if she felt something touch her ass, but when someone grabs it you know that's what they were going for, haha. To me, the guy who did it was the stuck up one. You can't just grab someone's ass in a public place like they're just yours to do whatever with, and insulting her without a second thought of how it might affect her is really douchey.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

10 - this time it was no accident.