Acting out

By itsgotime - 20/03/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I was running to my car, slipped, and slammed my head on the car door. I started driving to the hospital because it was bleeding profusely and I was dizzy, I called my mom to tell her what had happened. She said I was grounded for "goofing off" and that she was "sick of my shit". FML
I agree, your life sucks 98 337
You deserved it 7 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Capybara 0

If this is true, then you really could have endangered a lot of people. What if you had passed out and swerved into a neighbor's yard or something? Still, I agree. Your mom is a bitch.

Comments

killerviral 0

it's what u get for always ******* around

christa953 12

wow only 8 ydis... how does he deserve it??

WOLFEYES72 2

That's horrible, I hope you were ok driving since you were so dizzy!

TheDrifter 23

That's what I was thinking. Driving and talking on the phone while dizzy with a bleeding head wound (that hopefully wasn't impairing her vision) must make for some great driving. I feel sorry for the drivers around op on the road

Angi0 0

Your mom and my mom should get a drink together.

crumpets 123 8

my moms ex might fit in well with this gang

Capybara 0

If this is true, then you really could have endangered a lot of people. What if you had passed out and swerved into a neighbor's yard or something? Still, I agree. Your mom is a bitch.

Ender_ 0

You probably have a history of doing stupid things if your mother assumed that you were just goofing off.

Pennybags 1

Yeah, like driving around in a disoriented state while bleeding profusely and talking on her cell phone. Jesus.

zeddeiram 0

actually my mom has always been a complete bitch for no reason, and so has my father. i made straight As, in Gifted, and even skipped 3rd grade. i never dressed provocatively or got in trouble with teachers. i didnt engage in sexual activity until i was married. still my parents called me a retarded cocksucking ***** and a filthy liar until the state allowed me to love with my brother at 15. the only time ive lied to them was when they asked if I told the police that they had been selling drugs. i said yes because it was actually my older brother, who had surgery on his shoulder, and the damage wouldve been permanant if they had tried to rough him up. i lived with my brother from then until i was 19. dont judge unless you know for sure what someones life is really like, asshole. she was probably home alone and didnt have time to waste before she bled to death. think about that, if you even have a brain to think with.

Next time this happens, it's probably best you call 9-1-1 - head injuries are very severe, as we have seen in the example of Natasha Richardson this past week. I do hope you're gonna get a full CT scan done, it's very important for your safety. I hope you're alright!

why wouldn't you call an ambulance?

You shouldn't have driven yourself to the hospital! That's very dangerous for you and other people. You should've just called 911 instead of your mom. They would care.

Sorry to hear this. I hope you can straighten things out. If your mom's known for PMS-ing or if she's menopausal, it's to be expected. And even if you have a history of goofing off, you don't deserve that. Moms should be the first to give their children the benefit of the doubt. However, I must be blunt: driving in such a state was a stupid thing to do. You should have called the ambulance first, then filled your mom in.