By Anonymous - 11/11/2014 15:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife slapped me for touching her boobs during sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 346
You deserved it 6 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe her boobs are sore right now? If this is the first time she's done it, ask her about it.

Comments

Maybe that's her way of letting you know she likes it rough

CaroAurelia 12

Well, I mean, if she doesn't like that, that's her prerogative. But there has to be a nicer way to say it...

I hate it how it's socially acceptable for women to slap men and not the other way around when they claim they want equality.

It's not socially acceptable either way. By the way, using domestic violence as an example of equality is hardly the way to go about it.

aruam365 24

It's not socially acceptable either way. It's taken seriously either way, you're guilty of battery and possibly assault depending on the situation regardless of your gender. Medical professionals like myself take it seriously, the police officers we work with take it seriously, anyone in society with any common sense takes it seriously. I've seen horrible injuries inflicted by a tiny female, it's often about how motivated someone is.

XBurytheCastleX 25

"They claim they want equality" First off, I haven't said a damn thing about it. There shouldn't even have to be the topic of equality, it should just automatically happen. Are you saying that we can hit men all we want? Cause I haven't hit a single male in my entire life.

Generally, no one takes it seriously. There are plenty of hidden camera setups that show exactly that. When a woman in public is getting harassed, men and women step in reasonably quickly. When a woman is abusing a man in public, in general no one steps up to do a damned thing. In fact, people of both sexes will stop and stand around and watch. And often times smirk or laugh at the guy getting slapped or otherwise abused in public.

I have been detained for stoping a guy hitting a girl... :/ on that note crazy ex punched me in the face to the point of blood and all I got was a beer and two cops asking me what I did... Funny how stupid it is . No one deserves to be hit in a relationship. Walk away if you can't civilly and or vocalize in respectable manner .

Bigfabthetruth52 22

@XburythecastleX.OK you haven't hit one in "your" entire life. whats your point how does that add credence to anyone's argument here. you might not have hit a man in your life but trust me there are plenty of violent women out there. what he was saying was that he hates how its just a mere after thought or not taken with as much seriousness when a woman hits a man in any domestic dispute. and he is saying its ironic because they want equality in a plethora of other areas but in this issue it seems to not be important to them as it pertains to men's equality in those situations.

KrazyKatz3 26

I don't think they're saying men should be allowed to hit women... I know it isn't appropriate for a woman to hit a man but I have seen that before and people accept it. It's a sad fact but it is true.

Tsukiyomi 16

Wait, your WIFE slapped you? Your wife. But if you're having sex with her that means none should be embarrassed yeah? How long have you two been married?

Time to trade her in for a less crazy model.

DianaFrances411 13

Maybe her breasts were sore.. Or perhaps she was unwilling to have sex? Or it made her feel weird? I think it's best to just ask her the reason for why she slapped you so you can work it out and not make the same mistake again.

orbit 22

Because it's his fault he got smacked?

I take it your wife likes to be the dominant one during sex?

is she prego our breast feeding? I've herd of this anomaly in those situations

It's really sad that there's a double standard where a woman hitting someone isn't treated like the abusive behavior it is, and it's also sad when people say that double standard means they should be able to hit women. Nobody should be hitting anybody.

But it is treated as abusive behavior...

I with #90 here, I know in the uk it's treated as abuse, it's just not so common, probably due to men being the more dominant ones usually. But i can also see men not coming forward due to it being a women and they could feel embarrassed etc and ofc there is the reason both sides don't come forward, fear/delusional love. (He/She loves me really blah blah)

Bigfabthetruth52 22

i agree if more guys would document that shit maybe the general public would understand. there's many men that are abusive to their women in various ways but there are plenty of women also that are the same way behind the scenes because there is little light shed on it. and i mean its some real ****** up dudes that do their girls so bogus it really baffles me sometimes, but there's also some ruthless girls that exist in this world too. some women use domestic violence as a vice in heated situations by doing what they want to do to men and call the police afterwards to **** men over. people just need to understand violent behavior in general isn't acceptable.