By Anonymous - 09/01/2010 05:58 - United States

Today, my sister and I bought new cell phones. We both wanted the same phone in red, but the guy told us that there was only one red phone left. Flirting with him, I said "You should give the prettier sister the red phone." My new phone is black. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 195
You deserved it 44 419

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get when you fish for compliments.

I would've given her the red phone even if I thought you were prettier, just because you were being so full of yourself! Girls like that piss me off.

Comments

That's what you get when you fish for compliments.

dotsdesu 0

what's wrong with being uglier than your sister?

yeah he probably did it because you said that

Chocolate_Chunk 2

The salesman may have thought you were referring to your sister.

lyndis_fml 0
Flutist 3
muffinsareyummy 1

ha. what a way to pop an ego, huh?

I would've given her the red phone even if I thought you were prettier, just because you were being so full of yourself! Girls like that piss me off.

This. You're insulting your sister, wow you sound like a winner. I'd give the phone to your sister because living with you and your superiority complex/entitlement is probably punishment enough, she deserves the reward.

The__Redneck 7

I was about to post the same thing myself. You and your sister hash out who you think is prettier. Leave the rest of us out of it.

JohnForge 13

Exactly what I'm thinking. I would've said, "How about you just look for a different color? It's the same exact phone." Of course I wouldn't have sounded pissy. Or I'd be fired.

Or you just wait a week and get the colour you actually want.

I know, right? Why so impatient? And I can't believe that you'd even do that to your sister. Would you really want to hurt someone's feelings over a phone's color? Spoiled... so spoiled...

That's not really flirting. That's just being full of yourself and I think regardless of your looks most people would've done the same.

Shadow_Phantom 26

YDI for thinking black is a bad color. And trying to "flirt."

You're on everyones type and neither is your sister

lamblover486 0

the doctor says, that is a winning salesman, looks like u ugly