By Anonymous - 11/11/2014 15:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife slapped me for touching her boobs during sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 348
You deserved it 6 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe her boobs are sore right now? If this is the first time she's done it, ask her about it.

Comments

i know i'm late here but if she's pregnant then you just can't grab at the boobs. mine have been off limits for 22 weeks and as sad as my fiance is about it he knows that if he touches them then they'll be off limits indefinitely. hell i can barely stand to wash them in the shower because they hurt so much.

Animekid126 13

We don't have boobs though... Unless we're fat

joromardo 8

I'll let you know now, she's cheating on you dear.

I literally will stop having sex if he grabs my boobs. I hate it

Maybe, but one usually TELLS their partner that instead of slapping...

How odd. ...usually women would enjoy that ?

middlenamefrank 8

My guess is there's some history here. She's got tender breasts for some reason, maybe pregnancy or a nursing child, and has told you at least several times to lay off her breasts for a while. If she just out of the blue slapped you for fondling her in what would normally be a sexy way, fyl. But my guess is that's not the case and ydi.

I'd ask her why she slapped OP. But a general comment about grabbing body parts. Our breasts are as sensitive as your testicles. Remember that when you are grabbing at them. And they are definitely NOT stress balls.

funny how a harmless post provoked at least 3 people to remark on "if it were the other way around he'd get in trouble." Really

I guess you could say you were hitting it off!