By Srain - 07/01/2010 06:36 - Australia

Today, feeling confident, I asked my boyfriend what he thought of my new body, since I had lost 16 kilos over the past month. He told me that he missed the old me and wanted me to gain weight again. My boyfriend was the one that encouraged me to lose weight in the first place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 472
You deserved it 3 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To lose 16 kilo's in 1 month, you need to burn 4500 kilocalories more than you eat each day. The only ways to do that are if you - run for two hours a day and eat absolutely nothing (wich is not very healthy) or - have cancer (with is of course even less healthy) Also, your skin can't adapt that fast, so there are probably hanging loose folds of skin from OP's entire body now.

16 kilos in one month. That can't be good.

Comments

nolasaints 0

maybe she lost the weight off of her *******

ThatCoolDudeYuNo 0
Reyo 2

The OP's Danish. Give her a break.

iSwag 0

Lmao nice#6... But seriously I'm surprised you did it...and that he got away with that. Since when has a guy been able to tell a girl she needed to lose weight without getting the silent treatment, having to sleep on the sofa, gotten a drink thrown on him, gotten slapped, etc. He should count his blessings

BeatifulPenguin 4

It says AUSTRALIA at the top, mate!

Dumb ass Americans are the only ones who arent on the metric system yet. Educate yourself before you make stupid comments.

mirandaelcraig 13

#144 not all Americans are stupid. Learn some tolerance before you post dumb shit! Personally, if I could make us switch, I would. Not our fault we weren't taught the metric system. (even though some of us learned for obvious reasons...) And btw, not sticking up for the asshole who couldn't (at the very least google to) figure out how much it was in pounds.

jkell13 2

Lol, he's obviously messing with you. Btw, how did you lose 16 kilos in the first place? :O I wanna know.

Blue_Coconuts 7

that's almost (or maybe a little more it's been a while since I've lived in Europe I'm not used to metric anymore) 35 pounds... in a month, that's pretty crazy..

teebonehead 0

Nice job on the weight lose , now ditch the jerk !

To lose 16 kilo's in 1 month, you need to burn 4500 kilocalories more than you eat each day. The only ways to do that are if you - run for two hours a day and eat absolutely nothing (wich is not very healthy) or - have cancer (with is of course even less healthy) Also, your skin can't adapt that fast, so there are probably hanging loose folds of skin from OP's entire body now.

Horde 8

You forget about the energy your body consume by "default" (living, heating your body, moving around etc) I lost 10kg in 3 weeks with a semi-hard diet and no excess exercise. If you do cardio exercises and keep a diet, it's absolutely possible to loose 16kg OP: it's your body, do what you please with it! If he don't like it, send him to a pigpen for a new gf :]

palmtrees 1

I'm with #8 on this one. Nearly 35 lbs in one month is not a healthy weight loss.

I do not forget about that. The average woman burns about 1200 kcal daily by keeping her body alive plus about 800 kcal by normal daily activities. To lose 1 kg of fat, you need to burn 7000 kcal more than you consume, so to lose 16 kg, you need to burn 11200 kcal more than you consume. Divided by thirty, that's 3733 per day. 2000 of those she burns by default. The other 1733 could be burned by about 2 hours of running. Of course, it could be that a part of those 16 kgs were water and bowel containments.

perdix 29

#8 is right. To lose 35 pounds in a month requires something drastic and unhealthy. There is one other possibility of how it could be done: Start at 500 lbs or more. When you are that fat, losing huge numbers of pounds is relatively easy. Otherwise, you generally can't lose fat faster than about two pounds a week. My guess is that the weight came mostly out of your fun bags so your beer gut now looks even larger. Plumpa humpas like big *******.

Agreed. 16kgs in a month is extremely unhealthy. It's just going to come on again. 0.5-1kg is a safe amount of weight to lose per week, which means that at the most it would be healthy to lose 4kg in a month. Not 16kg. That's just ridiculous.

Reyo 2
AssassinBug 15

Maybe the OP is an immigrant from the U.S. and she meant pounds, but since she was training herself so hard to assimilate with Australians, she stuck to her training, and even though (for some odd reason) she measured herself in pounds, she said kilos.

haha what duche bag. FHL. congrats on the weight loss

if theres one word that makes you look stupid for misspelling, its douche bag.

16 kilos in one month. That can't be good.

Poke_my_mon 0

The real question here is.... how much breast did she lose? That could've turned the boyfriend off, no?

Yeah, the first place women lose weight is the breasts and the ass cause it's where all the main fat is stored.

Actually, I had a personal trainer who told me that you lose weight the last place you gained it, first. So, if the last place pounds packed on was the ass, that's where you are going to lose it. As a woman, when I gain or lose weight, it definitely does not go or come from my boobs. Those stay absolutely consistent . My ass is basically the last place I gain weight. My weight goes to my tummy first. It's annoying. Everyone gains weight differently. It's usually based on genetics.

Same here. It took me time to loose a bra size (34D to 32D) but I've lost two clothing sizes... Depends on you metabolism...

Yeah, when I had my wisdom teeth out and lost maybe 5 lbs in a week it all came off my breasts, and went right back to them when I could eat solid foods again. Guess it just depends.

Sounds like code for "I liked your boobs when they were bigger."