By MrOh - 09/08/2011 17:29 - Canada

Today, my wife didn't say a word to me because her horoscope told her not to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 667
You deserved it 4 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bthomas0319 2

Make a fake horoscope and make it say that you have to be your husband's slave and do whatever he says

kaylynheartsyou 10

Then dont talk to her for one day.

Comments

nixter5 18

she might be taking astrology a BIT too seriously.

a_lenzmeier 11

No offense, but your complaining? I would love it. There's this joke that says a ******** is the best 15 minutes of a guys life. The best part,,,, the 15 minutes of silence. Take the time to relax and do whatever you want, without getting bitched at for it.

this is when u go fk her the way u've always wanted to!! cuz she wont say no

I don't think this falls under a YDI or a FYL, because quite honestly, it's one day. Take a break, go do something, enjoy the time to yourself. Who cares the reason, you had a full day she couldn't even ask you to come home.

BlAcKgUyLoVeR3 7

no offense to the other ladies but.... we usually don't stop talking so enjoy the day of serenity :)

well at least you have a day to relax :D

Damn specific horoscope. Normally they say "you will have good luck in your future" or "you will find money" or "your teddy bear will dress as Elvis and try to kill you".

Ô_ô .... My teddy bear IS dressed as Elvis right now....

They were only examples and I don't mean to make you paranoid... but you never know.

AriadneBelle 3

Oh, don't worry #138. That last one was only for Geminis. Unless... you aren't a Gemini, are you?

No, I'm a taurus! So I guess I'll be fine and find the love of my life/cure cancer and become rich by next week then. But just to be sure, I'm going to apply Joey's technique and put my teddy bear in the freezer for awhile... I could be logic and just change his clothes, but well I believe in astrology so...

alisidewinder 9

But isn't that a good thing? That's she stopped nagging for one day? Tell her ull be at the bar, she can't say no

"Hey honey, can you see any reason why I shouldn't sleep with your sister? Speak now or forever hold your peace..."