Stuck on amber

By Anonymous - 01/10/2020 07:58 - United States - Greensburg

Today, my wife and mother of my kids said she doesn't want sex. Or a divorce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 240
You deserved it 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojoRojo 27

Isn’t it good that she doesn’t want a divorce? Are you saying you do want a divorce if she won’t give you sex? I’m confused lol but I think y’all need marriage counseling

I need more information. Are you implying she doesn't want sex with you ever again? Is this temporary? Who brought up divorce first, you or your wife? In any case, really talk to her and go to marriage counselling.

Comments

ojoRojo 27

Isn’t it good that she doesn’t want a divorce? Are you saying you do want a divorce if she won’t give you sex? I’m confused lol but I think y’all need marriage counseling

the sexual aspect is important in monogamous relationship

Sounds like she’ll be getting the latter wanting it or not.

Yes marriage is a two yeses one no kind of deal. If it’s a dead bedroom and OP wants sex, divorce is the only way they’re both getting what they want sexually.

Yummi_913 18

Or an open marriage if there's still a relationship worth having despite the sexlessness.

I need more information. Are you implying she doesn't want sex with you ever again? Is this temporary? Who brought up divorce first, you or your wife? In any case, really talk to her and go to marriage counselling.

Why would she leave her comfortable, no-passion marriage? Unfortunately, that is what a shitty life sometimes is: a Comfort zone. Tell her you are willing to keep the no sex marriage if you can have an open relationship. **** unhappiness.

Two thoughts come to mind: (1) Were you a generous lover and saw that her sexual needs were met also? Unlike in the porno’s women rarely get to ****** just by intercourse. Oral stimulation or a vibrator or both can be worked into the routine to get her there. If she enjoyed sex with you, unless there is a medical or emotional issue or she figured out that she isn’t into men, then she would not say no more sex. (2) Most marriages or relationships will not outlast a long term “no sex” situation. It’s part of the “glue” that holds couples together. Find out why your wife said this and if the problem can be rectified. If it can be rectified try to do so. I do not recommend infidelity or an open relationship - With most human beings 3 is an unstable number. Eventually it devolves into somebody getting hurt and a nasty divorce may follow. Depending on the divorce laws in your state or country, you are usually better off getting a no fault divorce than starting a messy fight.

then have her pay half the bills and find some one else

Same as most married women with children. But she should give in at least 3 times a month

Yummi_913 18

Uh, no. Consent is a thing. You don't force people to have sex with you.