By textfail - 28/02/2009 17:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my teacher confiscated my cell phone for text messaging. He said he would give it back if the next text that I would receive was important. I prayed the guy I've been texting didn't send the dick pic he said he was going to. He did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 065
You deserved it 104 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so did your teacher give you your phone back? hahh

She was texting inappropriate things to this guy, too anal about it? The guy sent her a dick picture WHILE SHE WAS IN CLASS....>_< THIS is why the teachers are too anal about it.

Comments

k4a2t0 0

i have a simialr story execpt it was the other way around i sent my bf at the time picture of my boobs while i was home and he was in classs and the dumbshit that he is he got his phone taken away and the next text that came in was of my tittss!!!! ahhhh

if you like looking at pics of guys dicks thats your business, but really...during CLASS??? NOT EVEN the fact that the teacher MIGHT see you...a student might happen to look over at you...although that really is some damn good way to make a name for yourself before you graduate...you'll forever be known as "the girl(?) who looks at **** during class"...and probably voted "most likely to become a stripper"...if you wanna watch **** then do it on your own time jeez...

teachers have the right to take a cell phone. you're in class to learn not to talk to friends.

may_cause_fail 0

You 100 stupid points for getting caught with your phone. You gain twice that for asking for a dick picture. And you win 1000 for doing it during school! :D You deserved to have your phone taken, especially if that's what you were using it for. I also have to wonder what you were going to do with it during class.

may_cause_fail 0

Also it seems to me that everyone who says that "teachers have no rights to take up phones" and that "there's nothing wrong with texting during class" are probably just butthurt because they've had phones taken up also. Also since the phone wasn't under password protection, anyone can look at the things that are on it. Seriously, anyone who doesn't realize that texting during class is a bad idea is a moron. It's distracting and disrespectful. If you don't appreciate your education enough to pay attention, I'm sure someone else would.

Taylor12435 0

Legally, you could get in serious trouble. If your not 18, that's considered child ****. Not only could the person sending it get in huge amounts of trouble, you could for having it in your possesion now. I think i'd rather take embarrasement then getting arrested.

# 27 Teachers do have the right to confiscate.... it really all depends on state/ school rules... they confiscate our phones and then we have to pay 15 bucks to get them back...

I don't think they can charge you for your own property.

one FML was about a girl's mom getting called caz a bunch of freshman boys had her naked pic on their phones. obviously, teachers can/do confiscate property that distracts, and if it is pornographic (dicks/naked students) they can take action. not saying i wouldnt have been the one texting in class asking for dick picks, im just saying you know the risk if you do it during class.

lmao! man, that's ****** up. one question... was it big? LMAO xD

hahaha! are you a guy or a girl? cuz if you're a girl, damn, that teacher's gonna think you're a ***** now! lol!