By Fuckit - 28/05/2011 05:51 - United States

Today, the girl I love made me text my best friend how much she loved him. This because her phone died. I was at the movies with her on our date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 483
You deserved it 6 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

also I think the word 'love' is used very loosely these days... there isn't love at first sight... there is lust and passion but love comes from a mutual respect for each other and ur time together, lust slowly grows into love... sorry just my opinion :)

Comments

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

OP, that bitch is just using you to get to your friend. I'd find a way to make her feel guilty for doing that then move on. The next girl you like you should probably try a more blunt method of letting her know otherwise this could happen to you repeatedly.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

example of a false fml: "Today, I overheard a conversation between my boyfriend and his best friend about how to shave one's nuts completely. FML"

adrianblackett 0

hahaha today I spent all day looking at fml . FML

PurpleRae420 0

And you did it why you shoudnt have gave her that satisfaction I wouldve just walked out and have told your best friend to come get this bitch because she deserves to be stranded for that!!!

Daerauko 0

29 - however the rest of us shall never know. I guess, the rest of us will laugh with the assumption you know a good joke when you see one.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

wow censorship, I'm lovin' it

ImThePope 2

Man up OP, I'm sorry but if you would have grown some balls and said 'no **** you' things would have turned out better for you. You should have walked out like someone above said. She sounds like a bitch, don't talk to her anymore. Then, when she comes to you, making it obvious she likes you, don't give her a chance. Make her work for it. Eventually she will realize the mistake she made.

3 of your comments got moderated in a row?! What the hell did you do? On topic: The way this FML was worded made me think that the girl was actually OP's girlfriend... That would've been hella worse.

Mimiroxxi 0

sorry but if anyone text me saying that were inlove with me I wouldn't believe it. I rather hear it face to face

Link5794 18

When I first read this, I read that OP's best friend died.

What? OP got used? To be honest, that depends on the intentions of the girl. I mean, we don't know her, she might be a nice, sweet teenage girl who thought she was simply going to the movies with a good friend, completely unaware of the fact OP loves her and thinks it's a date.

You probably took her to the afternoon matinee show. Idiot! Now your gonna be bff's.

That0therguy 4

So... you love her? she seems really sensitive, you have a good eye.

ChiddyBANGr 13

Been in a situation really similar to yours, only I didn't date the chick. You'll get over it eventually :/ Nobody really knows how to take hints nowadays... Maybe next time you could try a more straight-forward approach

adrianblackett 0

see u have a lil george Lopez thing goin on there

ChiddyBANGr 13

He means you have a big head like George Lopez.

maybe she was giving a hint to him that it's not going to happen between them

gandhislayer 6

Yeah somethin like, "hey. you and i are dating now. so go make me a samich." that last part only worked once tho.

sensoon15 7

135- haha I want a samich now

don't tell me you actually did it? wtf, sounds like she's using you to get to him

dude that's crushing.. you need to tell her how you feel!

She just couldn't wait to be over this date, huh?

sourgirl101 28

I don't think it was a "date" in her eyes if she's in love with your friend.

chuck1986 0

if she's having you text another dude on your 'date' it wasn't a date.

Thank You! That's what I was thinking! Lots of other people keep saying "Bad date!", but it obviously wasn't a date if she did that. she probably thought you guys were going as friends. But FYL for having that happen. But, YDI for doing it when you simply could have refused to. She didn't MAKE you. You CHOOSE to. There's a difference.