By textfail - 28/02/2009 17:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my teacher confiscated my cell phone for text messaging. He said he would give it back if the next text that I would receive was important. I prayed the guy I've been texting didn't send the dick pic he said he was going to. He did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 065
You deserved it 104 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so did your teacher give you your phone back? hahh

She was texting inappropriate things to this guy, too anal about it? The guy sent her a dick picture WHILE SHE WAS IN CLASS....>_< THIS is why the teachers are too anal about it.

Comments

teachers should crawl in a hole and just die but YDI for texting during class. couldn't you wait until after?

um, #20? Not all schools are run by the gov't.

123sploosh 0

#19 are you retarded? do you even know what eminent domain is?

I can see the teacher taking the phone, but the asshole has no right to say " You can have it back if your next text message is important." Who on earth made that died and put that prick in charge? No one, that is who.

ohhhhshizzz 0

I love how a lot of these people are saying it's disrespectful to the teacher. Same as sleeping in class. A teacher can not hold your hand through life, and make sure you learn. You can listen to every word they say and not even understand it. So really? And if someone is a little more tactful the teacher won't even notice. Personally I think if I'm in class paying attention and the teacher is teaching and then their attention gets otherwise averted why should they even pay attention to it. There is more than half of the class that wants to learn. Just ignore the others who don't. It will be easier in the long run, because most teachers spend about say the class is 90 minutes, atleast 30-45 of those minutes disciplining kids. Leave them alone, others will learn and those kids who don't; good riddance. As for the OPs situation, yeah they shouldn't have been receiving pictures of dicks but who are we to judge? Yes she did it, but jail time? Really, I believe that is a load of shit. OP: I don't think you should have gotten suspended, a couple detentions maybe but not that. Just look at it this way you could have gotten a hell of a lot worse.

I kinda agree with you, but you can't just abandon people. Second, she got suspended for THAT?!? The ******* school has NO jurisdiction whatsoever about that sort of thing! Sure the teacher had the right to and did take her phone away, but reading her text messages is an invasion of privacy, HE should get in trouble! But then she got in trouble for it? Thats just ******* insane, if my school tried that would sue them to hell.

RockingRyan12 0

THATS A PXT not a txt, should point that out!

CherishFlowers 0

I think #4 meant the teacher didn't have the right to read the text message.