By textfail - 28/02/2009 17:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my teacher confiscated my cell phone for text messaging. He said he would give it back if the next text that I would receive was important. I prayed the guy I've been texting didn't send the dick pic he said he was going to. He did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 065
You deserved it 104 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so did your teacher give you your phone back? hahh

She was texting inappropriate things to this guy, too anal about it? The guy sent her a dick picture WHILE SHE WAS IN CLASS....>_< THIS is why the teachers are too anal about it.

Comments

wesurfeveryday 0

he had no right to read any of your messages.

MissMel_fml 0

i say thats pretty friggin important! and your allowed to take the battery out first, thats an invasion of privacy.

tdawgheath 0

Why would you be asking for sexual photos in the middle of class, loser? wait until you're not in public at least.

RickyLedo 0

Tell him, have fun looking at that picture, freak :D I say that to my math teacher, cause he jokes like that.

Seriously28 0

For the ones saying he had no right to do that, he doesn. The school has this thing called "reasonable suspicion", and they can search anything they pritty much want if they have almost any kind of reason, because its a school ground. The supreme court gave them the right after a few cases where it was brought into question.

Agito1935 0

so did he give it back lmao jkjk

lmao you and the teacher both got owned. what happened to the guy? or does he not go to your school? would like to know what happened to him, LOL? and #19, i totally agree. you could in all honesty get that teacher in trouble for breach of privacy. though i'd like to see how you'd do that in your current situation, lols..

MajorTom85 0

I'd just like to know why the teacher thought he or she had the right to answer your texts? Taking your phone from you so it doesn't disrupt your class or your learning is one thing, but reading your texts is an invasion of your privacy.

bsaucedo 0

dude, dirty.com "oh, im bored in class. lets have phone sex!" what the shit .