By textfail - 28/02/2009 17:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my teacher confiscated my cell phone for text messaging. He said he would give it back if the next text that I would receive was important. I prayed the guy I've been texting didn't send the dick pic he said he was going to. He did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 065
You deserved it 104 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so did your teacher give you your phone back? hahh

She was texting inappropriate things to this guy, too anal about it? The guy sent her a dick picture WHILE SHE WAS IN CLASS....>_< THIS is why the teachers are too anal about it.

Comments

I think it's stupid your teacher suspended you, I mean you wouldn't of gotten in trouble if u didn't get caught or were at home, I mean he can't treat it like you can't help that your boyfriend sent it to u! ;)

172- Johnny's parents bought him a shotgun for Christmas. It's now his property so, legally, he can do whatever he pleases with it. Your logic is flawed.

urmomrocks 5

Well what did you expect? I'm not one to judge, but you seem very stupid for doing that. Maybe you should reevaluate your priorities.

urmomrocks 5

^^^above. She could say no. Nit many people would do that if you didn't want to, especially if you're underage and can be charged with child pornography.. And if she gets an a or not, it's still disrespectful.

WickedClownMCL 1

No its not. They do have rights to take phone for a limited time, but we still have our rights. Thats why thier isnt cameras in bathrooms in lockerrooms because of privacy!!! We still have privacy OBVIOUSLY because teachers get arrested for violating personal space. A teacher in my high school gor suspended for looking down a girls shirt!

xxDefiantxx 0

I don't know about the US but in the UK they now have "parental contracts" which you have to sign before a school will accept your child. I would be surprised if they don't have those in the US too. They authorise teachers to take reasonable measures to ensure that the school provides an environment suitable for learning. If that contract says they can take an unauthorised object from you (I'll bet it does) then they can do that. If it says that they can read your messages then they can because you are a minor and your parents have authorised it.

he had no right to look at your messages! at my school if you get your phone taken off you they make you turn it off.