By rebekah - 03/04/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thought it was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled out my tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 463 275
You deserved it 77 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_Cait 0
ohhhhshizzz 0

awuh dude that is freaking messed up, you couldnt tuck it? oh gosh, that mush have been gross and embarrasing. =] pahah, but got me outta my rut.

Comments

dantheman_fml 0

thanks jayhawk... for a while there i assumed people were not going to get it haha

FreedomFirst 0

And to #85 - yes, it DOES hurt if you do it too fast. I've given birth naturally to two large babies (9+ and 10+ lbs.), and it still hurts to yank out a tampon. Especially if it's not fully soaked.

to the people who say how did she not notice that he was pulling it out, that it would require lots of tugging: if you see a loose thread do you slowly pull it out? no people usually grab it and give it a quick, strong jerk. but anyways lmfao haha that sucks so bad for the OP and also for the boyfriend. maybe next time he'll think twice before sticking his hand near your crotch area.

uberkrissy 0

Was it hanging out of the bottom near your vag, dude? A thick white string is quite different than the elastic threads from a swimsuit. If he yanked, then it must've hurt, but it wouldn't have come totally out - that would require a lot of force from the angle, if you think about it.

chibi_rily 0

OMG!!! that totally sucks. I would be so mortified if that happened to me. For one I mean you were walking around like that for a while and second poor you and your boyfriend. One you had to feel what he was doing and two he pulled it out. No boyfriend should see that :/ Im so so so so sorry for you and your bf

what a stupid boy friend i mean come on he took heath!!!!

Tick_fml 0

how he didn't realize after the first second that he was pulling a tampon and not simply a string is crazy to me. and uhm, so were you particularly well lubricated at the time?

ouch! yuck! oh man, that sucks! and wow....somebody's boyfriend isn't the brightest bulb in the box...