By rebekah - 03/04/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thought it was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled out my tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 463 282
You deserved it 77 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_Cait 0
ohhhhshizzz 0

awuh dude that is freaking messed up, you couldnt tuck it? oh gosh, that mush have been gross and embarrasing. =] pahah, but got me outta my rut.

Comments

Why would he reach for that in public? I would have bitched him out right there then contemplated leaving him. Honestly, string or no string, you don't reach for that in public.. what a doucher.

The_Cait 0

I don't know about y'all but to me it sounds like all of you remove your tampons way too early...mine come out really easy when they're actually full, there is no "maneuvering" or anything else involved...and no I'm not "really lose" I can't even fit the big size tampons because I constantly feel them...and considering that she was swimming her tampon was probably full of water so it should have been really really easy to pull it out in the first place so that even from an awkward position it wasn't too hard.

sanjm3 0

u must have to move around a bit and your ****** myst be tight

braFTW 0

I clicked both because I couldn't decide whether this was just ****** up or your fault for not having taken care of it before he did... LOL

Dude he must really pay attention to your vag.

i agree with #32....and all others who said so... i also am a girl and only ever wear tampons it DOES NOT hurt to take out a tampon..at all.....WHAT?! that really sucks so much, i feel so bad for you. i can see how swimming would have moved the string out from under your bikini. i am always so worried for this to happen to me. sweet of your bf to be trying to get rid of a thread...what a horrible suprise for him hopefully the two of you are comfortable and mature enough for it to not have been a huge deal between the two of you...maybe a little different for the crowd around you. hah. :-)

Dear God are men really that clueless? You poor poor girl.

MutinyX 0

my god that ****** embarrasin....poor hunny...fyl for sure...:O