By rebekah - 03/04/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thought it was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled out my tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 463 275
You deserved it 77 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_Cait 0
ohhhhshizzz 0

awuh dude that is freaking messed up, you couldnt tuck it? oh gosh, that mush have been gross and embarrasing. =] pahah, but got me outta my rut.

Comments

#55 - try taking out a new, dry tampon before you make comments like that. It doesn't feel nice.

that is hard to believe because if he pulled yu wouldve felt it and told him to stop and ... u were wearing a bathing suit it wouldnt pop out so easy..

i_like_chicks 0

just LMAO thats all i can say hahahahah

First of all, that's a thick string. Doubt he could've confused it with a thread. Secondly, if this is for real, it's your own fault. It shouldn't have been showing in the first place. That's just gross.

The_Cait 0

#55 Having a tampon that probably wasn't full YANKED out of you in a manor in which one might yank a loose thread while you're walking is not in any way going to be a pleasant experience. If you believe otherwise....I feel bad for you and your giant ******.

I'm about skeptical about this story... tampons don't come out that easily; their removal requires a bit of tugging and pulling. And I would think that such tugging and pulling would call your attention to the scenario and you would've had time to stop him before he had a used tampon dangling from his hand. But I suppose I could give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps, for whatever reason, tampons can be removed from your ****** more easily than from mine.

#60- really? conceal it in his HAND and throw it away after?! are you serious? why would anyone want to put their hand around a used tampon? gross.

pushinglimits_fml 0

FYL, FHL, and F everyone's L who had to witness that.

39, a lot of us are girls who use tampons? And obviously it doesn't hurt when you take it out yourself and you're PREPARED, if someone yanked it out without you knowing it would obviously hurt. Also, why do people find it neccessary to re word these FML's in an unfunny way?