By Genuine D - 13/05/2017 08:00 - Canada - Mississauga

Today, I pulled a white cloth with string on the end from my dog's mouth. I then realized I was holding my sister's used tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 484
You deserved it 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The cloth was white, but used? I guess I don't understand what goes on in the lady parts.

EnvyMe33 26

At least you didn't have to pull it out of his butt

Comments

Your dog found the worst chew toy ever!

species4872 19

Apparently the dog didn't agree.

hey, at least your dog didn't eat it. maybe you should look into buying a trashcan with a lid.

This is just one of those thoughts I can't unthink.

The cloth was white, but used? I guess I don't understand what goes on in the lady parts.

imagineapc 11

So the string is there to ensure the product doesn't get "lost" or "stuck" up there, if you will. The string does not always become saturated, but can if one's flow is heavier/they wait too long to change. Hopefully that helps but isn't too graphic! Also - most dogs will try to eat used lady products and undies. I've invested in lidded trashcans and clothes hampers for the whole house.

leagacysgirl 19

The cloth string is used to be able to pull out the tampon. Without the strong it would be difficult to remove. The tampon itself is used.

leagacysgirl 19

The cloth string is used to be able to pull out the tampon. Without the string it would be difficult to remove.

Randomness911 12

Your dog wanted to play a new version of fetch.

How could it have been used if it was still white?

EnvyMe33 26

At least you didn't have to pull it out of his butt

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway