By rebekah - 03/04/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thought it was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled out my tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 463 282
You deserved it 77 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_Cait 0
ohhhhshizzz 0

awuh dude that is freaking messed up, you couldnt tuck it? oh gosh, that mush have been gross and embarrasing. =] pahah, but got me outta my rut.

Comments

Fake, it's harder to pull out a tampon than that, especially from the side.

#30- I was thinking the exact same thing. I can't believe no one else mentioned it before you... #58- Even if he is OP's boyfriend, the fact that he put his hand in her crotch in public is disturbing.

THAT WOULD HURT LIKE A MOTHER! wouldn't try to stop him before he pulled at the string??

I think the "pulled out" bit is exaggerated. It's not that easy to pull out a tampon from the side... with a bathing suit in the way. Unless you were in a position which allowed you to have your legs fairly wide open... But... maybe tell you boyfriend to not tug at things down there?

wowfmlife 0
sapphire_fml 0

Maaan, what an idiot bf. You don't touch a girl in that area in public, thread or no thread. You'd tell her... "Oy, look down," and leave it at that!

#77 - I was replying to another commenter who said it shouldn't have hurt. We don't know the details...people were just discussing them. You're an idiot.