By failure - 22/09/2011 18:36 - United States

Today, my professor snapped and told me that I know nothing, that everything I've ever learned is wrong, and that all of my former teachers should be shot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 782
You deserved it 5 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MichellinMan 20

Tell him his mom should have had an abortion.

tylersign 11

Leave his class, so he is now a former teacher. That'll backfire on him.

Comments

leadman1989 15

Everyone, insulting the professor is premature, we have no idea how dumb op is. What of he was showing them pictures of earth and op asked "what are all those white things?" I'd snap too!

Oh wow...I'm going to college in Ohio right now. Wonder if this happened at my school.

PandaFlavoured 0

Now this is completely off topic, but, your username suggests you are the daughter of Zeus, Athena, who was born out of the top of Zeus' head, fully grown, with armour. May I ask, what was it like being birthed in such a strange way..?

Please tell me it's not UD, lol. My FIL was a professor there.

perdix 29

It wouldn't happen to be the one in Athens, would it? If so, please PM me.

I want to blow up my school, **** wasting bullets

Maybe he was on his man-period. Or just PMSing.

I think my mom was a former teacher of yours. Do we have to move again?

Lol! I have a 9mm you can borrow! Hahaha

ikickgingers 15

Why waste ammo? Just blow up the school.

This is probably coming from a professor who is only qualified to teach underwater basket weaving as an optional elective. Maybe you should bring some shiny objects to class to distract your professor whenever he throws a temper tantrum.