By failure - 22/09/2011 18:36 - United States

Today, my professor snapped and told me that I know nothing, that everything I've ever learned is wrong, and that all of my former teachers should be shot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 782
You deserved it 5 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MichellinMan 20

Tell him his mom should have had an abortion.

tylersign 11

Leave his class, so he is now a former teacher. That'll backfire on him.

Comments

perdix 29

You were probably taught that Italian is just English with extra vowels at the end of each word. "Helpa me pusha my carro to the garage-o so I canna get it offa the streeta." Surprise, this is not real Italian.

lakebitch01 0

sounds like a "terrorist threat" to me! report his ass and have him investigated. as an added bonus, if he fails you - harassment! win win for you.

You're doing a lot better than the current generation hoo talk lik dis. So I would assume your professor has issues.

rawrr61 4

So I'm sitting on the screen trying to decide how to vote on this one. But you don't necessarily deserve it, nor does your life suck. I found this pretty comical, like I could see the guy blowing up in your face, throwing papers at you and storming off..

Damn that sucks!! I hate teachers that do that! Good luck with your exams! (:

henrygondorff 2

I have seen this from the prof's point of view. Sometimes people do get to the next level with incredibly crappy educations. He is not saying that OP is stupid, just poorly taught. It is rather frustrating to try to teach people who have not been properly prepared.