By wife of a shithead - 06/07/2012 17:44 - Norway - Oslo

Today, my over-protective husband went into an extreme fit of jealousy at the sight of me breast-feeding our newborn baby boy. He's trying to make me bottle-feed our boy, because apparently it's "wrong" to let another guy touch my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 382
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its your kid . tell him to get over it , you're the one that had the baby and not him .

Somehow I think he's either the stupidest guy on earth or he's joking.

Comments

caplox 6

You actually mated with this man-child? So does he consider you changing the baby's diaper as touching another guy's junk?

mad_hatter0666 22

That's not over protective, honey. That's over possessive.

Urpoppy 21

Sorry, but you have an incredibly insecure and pathetic husband. I feel for the rest of your life with this loser. :(

Why sometimes you only discover that something's fundamentally wrong with them only when the baby is born or on the way? They should reveal their true nature sooner! How could this be avoided? Maybe put them through some trial beforehand? Go to a difficult trip together or something?

nikkinurse 10

Wow - give him info in bonding and breast feeding- and then a kick in the junk- champion asshole

THats called get out of that relationship.

csharpm7 8

Poor baby ,so unlucky to have such a dad!

That's ridiculous of him. He should know that babies need to be breast fed.. Who cares if he's over protective or not, your son is just a baby. Keep doing what you're doing, who cares what he says or thinks. .

He spawned that very baby (pressumably), and now he won't let you feed it properly, because he is jaloux.... of a baby? Like really? Your husband has major issues.