By wife of a shithead - 06/07/2012 17:44 - Norway - Oslo

Today, my over-protective husband went into an extreme fit of jealousy at the sight of me breast-feeding our newborn baby boy. He's trying to make me bottle-feed our boy, because apparently it's "wrong" to let another guy touch my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 382
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its your kid . tell him to get over it , you're the one that had the baby and not him .

Somehow I think he's either the stupidest guy on earth or he's joking.

Comments

Why are you even with him. Sounds like he could be using his fists soon.

jillybee101 7

Tell him if he continues to believe that he controls you, he can get out. Tell him you went through the birth of that baby and stuck with him so if he isn't going to trust you with the BABY, how are you supposed to have friends? I'd leave his ass faster than he could blink.

jillybee101 7

172- if we're going to get technical here than technically it is her kid. By law if she was taken to court by her husband she would be given full custody due to his lack of thinking of the babies needs over his own. Yes the baby wouldn't be born without his sperm but in no way on this earth would that baby be born without the mother. No way in hell. It's her baby over his unless he magically popped the baby from his ass.

whitkness 1

Yeah my boyfriend is the same. But more jealous that I would bf in public COVERED... Get over it! Boobs were made to feed a baby not to let men play.

Your boyfriend has a point - nobody wants to see you pop out your boobs to let your kid suck 'em. Do it in a more private surrounding f you can, but if it's absolutely impossible, have the decency to cover up.

KiddNYC1O 20

Wife of a ********... Lmao.

Keep his jealousy in check! It's not another guy touching your boobs it's a human you two created together! Geez!

No offense but your husband is an idiot !

algdfamily 7

How old are you guys ... Sounds like something a 15 year old would say !