By Anonymous - 26/10/2009 04:27 - United States

Today, my husband's daughter told us that she's 5 months pregnant. I'm going to be a step grandmother and I'm only 23 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 131
You deserved it 48 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

birds_fml 7

Let's say that, theoretically, the husband is not creepy old. The formula for the maximum difference in age without it being creepy is age/2+7. So, the oldest the husband could be without it being creepy is 32. If we assume that they JUST got married, and dated for more than a few weeks before getting married, I'd say the OP was probably 22 when they met, and the husband could've been 30 at most without it being creepy. So if the husband is now 31, then either he had his daughter at 15 and his daughter is 15 now, or maybe he was 16 and she's 14, or some other combination. Or he's a creepy old dude who marries younger women. Either way, YDI for either marrying an old guy, or for marrying a guy who had a kid when he was a teenager. You picked a classy guy, and so you get a guy with an obviously classy daughter. YDI.

Comments

Brittface 6

How old is the girl? Damn though she sounds like a hoe, but then again if she was 5 months pregnant wouldn't u be tell by now??

splitbmx4 0

stop thinking so mch into these posts they are here for your enjoyment not for you to breakdown this is just someone taking what they belive to be a negative inthere life so please stop being douche bags get off your computer go back to your own life and only read to laugh not to break down im sure you can find much better things to do such as maybe go outside yeah the mythical outside oh no not with the sun and my precious lap top to live my life through everyone elses get it together people

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .............................. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ''''''''''''''' ???? !!! These are for you, because you clearly lack them. Please, don't hesitate to use them.

Oiy. Just hope the child doesn't follow in his/her mother's footsteps. Otherwise you could be a step-great-grandmother before you even retire.

Now I aint' sayin she's a gold digger..... Wait, she probably is.

Maybe not, you cannot know. I am 23, and seeing someone who's 53, with a 13 years old daughter. Now I can't deny the situation is weird (we haven't told anyone yet), but it doesn't make me a hoe or a gold digger. Nor does it makes him an old perv. It just happened, and we feel good together. I don't have the intention to marry him though, but who knows what can happen next...

sex sure aas hell won't happen. his old ass probably can't get it up

everydayisFML 0

She either can't get anyone her own age or has some serious daddy issues. If money or drugs aren't motivators, there is no reason in the world for a 23 year old to want anything to do with a 53 year old man. Period. There is no justification whatsoever, no matter what all these "its true love!!" ******* cry about.

adelaide_evening 0

Yeah, I mean, we all know that the second someone turns fifty they're practically a walking corpse with an inability to carry on any type of interesting conversation and have to pop Viagra like it's candy. (sarcasm).

EverydayisFML, you're an idiot. Just because she's dating an older man doesn't mean that she "can't get someone her own age," it just means she's ******* attracted to older men. It's like how your attracted to women and not men. Attraction is a factor when choosing a mate. That's why you pick out little quirks in girls you would potentially like to date. Maybe you like a certain nose shape or fuller lips. It doesn't mean that you can't get girls with thin lips, it just means you're looking for a girl that has qualities you find attractive.

2345_fml 0

I'm sure the husband's last wife got ditched just because she lost her looks. The only reason guys go for younger girls is to show them off and for the sex. She is just being used and if she doesnt believe that then she is a fool.

sexism against males is SO funny! because nobody actually picks up on the horrible picture painted of them accusing them (lookin' dead at you #161) of being creatures of pure lechery who only use younger women for trophies and then throw them away! sometimes females really do get more autonomy... they'd be able to get away with being linked to younger guys much more easily (since culturally, older western chicks are denied much more of their own sexuality, so they don't really get accused of lechery as often).

capthavoc123 0

This is disturbing in a lot more ways than one...

Get over yourself. You married your husband, whom there is a lot of evidence to suggest he is older then you, knowing he had a kid that was most likely roughly 10 years within your age. YDI for being so damn dramatic for no reason. Don't like it? Divorce him or shut up.

luilou23 0

the girl is pregnant. why make it about yourself?