By Anonymous - 26/10/2009 04:27 - United States

Today, my husband's daughter told us that she's 5 months pregnant. I'm going to be a step grandmother and I'm only 23 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 131
You deserved it 48 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

birds_fml 7

Let's say that, theoretically, the husband is not creepy old. The formula for the maximum difference in age without it being creepy is age/2+7. So, the oldest the husband could be without it being creepy is 32. If we assume that they JUST got married, and dated for more than a few weeks before getting married, I'd say the OP was probably 22 when they met, and the husband could've been 30 at most without it being creepy. So if the husband is now 31, then either he had his daughter at 15 and his daughter is 15 now, or maybe he was 16 and she's 14, or some other combination. Or he's a creepy old dude who marries younger women. Either way, YDI for either marrying an old guy, or for marrying a guy who had a kid when he was a teenager. You picked a classy guy, and so you get a guy with an obviously classy daughter. YDI.

Comments

YDI for marrying an older guy w/ kids and THEN trying to be 'Oh, poor, poor me...' ***** for attention much? If you didn't want her to get preg, you shouldn't have kicked her out of the bed. FtheMotherToBeAndTheBabyLives - can see they aren't going to get any love or support from the self-centered OP b!tch.

BelaLugosisdead 0

Whiny, vain bitch much? You married into the family and that's a package deal. Get over it.

haneki_fml 0
Ellowise_fml 0

And you married a guy with a daughter old enough to reproduce?

One takes chances by marrying into a broken family. On the other hand, just like any relationship, you might never know... Also, isn't that assuming that she really is his daughter?

Your shit was ****** up way before getting this news.

This is exactly why teaching "abstinence only" doesn't work....

She must have gotten pregnant on purpose to make you feel old. Because, you know, it's all about you.