Kids these days…

By Anonymous - 10/11/2022 18:00

Today, I became a grandmother. At 44 years-old. My son is 15. FML
I agree, your life sucks 919
You deserved it 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vesi 29

This is why sex ed and talking about how to prevent pregnancy as young as 10-11 is absolutely necessary.

Comments

Vesi 29

This is why sex ed and talking about how to prevent pregnancy as young as 10-11 is absolutely necessary.

That's some great parental supervision there! Looks like you're on the hook for child care for two generations for a few years. I shudder to think how old the baby's mother is. Boys that age don't usually have success with older "women."

Michael Sawyer 11

My mother was a grand mother at 37. she had my sister at 17 and my sister had her daughter at 20

Had a classmate as a gran at 34. She didn't have any during school so simple math says her child did. She was excited for that. Good for her. Not what I want for my children (to have children while still young). But it is a nearly daily conversation about how life changes. If they are ready, then GREAT.

Wadlaen 23

A woman in my mother's home town had her first child (a girl) when she was 16 and her first grandchild at 32, and five of the girls from my high school class became single moms during the year we turned 20 and the year we turned 21 (the trigger for most of these pregnancies was alcohol). Despite the fact that all these women has become great moms, it's very important to teach young people sex ed, and to teach them about contraceptives.