By sunny_ca559 - 03/03/2010 01:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband admitted to me that he has a mental block about touching my boobs, because he's afraid that breast milk is going to spurt out at him. I had my son 5 months ago and I don't breast feed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 607
You deserved it 4 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anonnamus 0

Tell him you have a mental block against him touching your ******, because the last time he did, a nine pound person shot out if it.

I don't even know how to comment on this... I've heard of a milk fetish before but never a phobia of breast milk...

Comments

Snickerdoodles admit it, you never planned to adopt your children, you just realized you will never get laid so you HAVE to adopt them.

Snickerdoodles just admit it, you never planned to adopt your children, you just realized you will never get laid so you HAVE to adopt them.

YDI for not breastfeeding. You have almost 1/3 of your character space unused, more than enough room to put a reason for not doing it (if you have one) and not be ridiculed. However, since you didn't, its safe to assume you have no credible reason.

You lots of space to say why you feel the need to be a douche about her life choice as a mother (that does not involve abuse from info given). Since you didn't it's safe to assume you have none, so stop being a douche or do the right thing for human kind and don't ever reproduce

bill gates wasn't breastfed. true story. take that crazy know-it all wannabes, you know who you are ;)

goldspeck 0

lol!! slammed lilubird. she's got you there.

lionandthelamb61 9

Yeah, not breastfeeding doesn't necessarily make you less intelligent, however not doing it can be the cause of many common ailments such as ADD and asthma. So sure, your kid might not have a heart attack at 25 or an IQ of 50, but why wouldn't you want to start your kids life off as healthfully as possible?

@ 70 actually if u smoke pot b4 u r 15 or when u r 15 u can form mental conditions so yea u can get autistic when u werent born with it

#57: My brother and I were both breastfed. I have ADHD and he has ADD. You can get those ailments regardless of whether or not you have been breastfed. Also, my other brother who was not breastfed does not have any major issues.

regardless, he's intelligent. so youre wrong. read what you said and realize the truth about your stupidity and judgement.

Fminetoo 0

Did you just use Bill Gates and intelligent in the same sentence? Bill Gates stole the idea for MS DOS (maybe a different program, but you get the point) And we all know Al Gore invented the internet. IMHO Bill Gates kinda started out as a thief. Now, he pays people to do everything for him.

social issues? because of BREAST MILK? please. you're wrong and trying to bring down a perfectly normal human being to prove a very obtuse and overreactive point. stop now.

lionandthelamb61 9

yes, social issues because of breast milk. you would be surprised by the impact that early childhood nutrition has on the rest of your life

Tarynkd, you speak truth. *points to self as proof*

Taryn kid = the smartest triller around! ie fail at snickerfoot.

jessamused 0

oh sweetheart, you can tell you are young. Allergy to breastmilk is more common than you may think. Perhaps you should educate yourself before you judge....

this is completely untrue.my brother and his daughter were both allergic to breastmilk,what the mother eats has very little to do with it if the childs digestive system cant break it down. seconded@ young and naive

wow #30 is a dumbass. no one in their right mind should have a child if they knowingly have HIV or AIDS

so if you have hiv because you were born with it, and didnt have a choice in the matter, means you can't have children and be happy?

god never breast fed Jesus and he turned out pretty good

Wonderful answer #9!!! I would not even try and top that one. It is one of those "Why didn't I think of saying ....".

Anonnamus 0

Glad you liked it, fellow okie.