By sunny_ca559 - 03/03/2010 01:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband admitted to me that he has a mental block about touching my boobs, because he's afraid that breast milk is going to spurt out at him. I had my son 5 months ago and I don't breast feed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 606
You deserved it 4 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anonnamus 0

Tell him you have a mental block against him touching your ******, because the last time he did, a nine pound person shot out if it.

I don't even know how to comment on this... I've heard of a milk fetish before but never a phobia of breast milk...

Comments

startafire 0

What the ****? How do you know she didn't breastfeed before? Besides, maybe she has some medical reason for not doing it longer or at all.

Anonnamus 0

I was allergic to breastmilk. I like to think that I turned out just fine. I'm just as intellijintish as da nexttt purseon.

What a waste, all the toys finally work as designed and he doesn't want to play with them.

Lol to #17, but really I wish I had been breastfed (even though I despise my mother and the thought of putting my mouth on her nipples makes me shiver). I don't think I'm unintelligent but I'm allergic to a hell of a lot of foods and I know that can be a cause. More reason to damn her!

I nose, may soling half none surfed veer mucho (I know, my spelling has not suffered very much) ...Sorry you had to sit through that Snickerdoodles Breastfeeding is a decision each woman should be free to make (after consulting with a credible healthcare professional obviously :-P)

snickerdoodles don't worry about it noone will ever put there babies in you

being in the childcare profession, i can tell you that breastfeeding also builds up the bond a mother has with her baby. so not only is breastfeeding important for the baby nutrient-wise, but it's important so that they can form that special bond with their mother.

sim81788 0

neither me or my brother were breastfed and we are both, and have always been, very healthy. neither of us has ever really been sick and we are both very intelligent. and guess what... we have a good relationship with our mother... you don't need to breast feed to spend time with your children

The connection it builds is a result of oxytocin, released by stimulation of the breasts. It is also more of a "touch my child and die" connection than a "mother of the year" connection; i.e. a mother who breast feeds might be capable of heroic feats should her child be in grave danger.

junker311 0

Just because a mom doesn't breastfeed does not mean we wouldn't kill or die for our children! You're ridiculous!

Anonnamus 0

There is nothing "seriously wrong" with me. My mother was told by her doctor to stop breastfeeding because I was unable to keep the milk down. The doctor also informed her that I was probably allergic. Granted, I may have just been sensitive to certain proteins in the milk, possibly resulting from the type of foods she ate. My point is, not all children will suffer from not being breastfed, regardless of the reason behind it.

Babies cannot be allergic to breastmilk, unless the mother is following an unhealthy diet. Breastfeeding is not an option, it's a must and babies should be breastfed until they're at least 6 months old.