By sunny_ca559 - 03/03/2010 01:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband admitted to me that he has a mental block about touching my boobs, because he's afraid that breast milk is going to spurt out at him. I had my son 5 months ago and I don't breast feed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 607
You deserved it 4 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anonnamus 0

Tell him you have a mental block against him touching your ******, because the last time he did, a nine pound person shot out if it.

I don't even know how to comment on this... I've heard of a milk fetish before but never a phobia of breast milk...

Comments

This is so ******* stupid...unless any of you have had children you have no right to tell her what to do with her child. And who cares if she didn't give a reason why she wasn't breastfeeding..this is a random website where strangers are looking at life stories not sitting around a table with a bunch of your closest friends...And *Snickerdoodles* you have one hell of a mouth for a Nazi 16 yr.old. It isn't any of your business. She had a kid and decided not to breastfeed so obviously she did the research. All of you need to mind your own ******* business and get a life.

Obviously he's not scared of HIV. They just had a kid. They had to have sex. Ya dig?

Ah your husband is dumb. I would think it's kinda sexy. He's lame.

oh so you are one of those selfish bitches that doesn't breastfeed because you don't care about your baby why not kill several people because people like you are the cause of the human races down fall your son will be more unhealthy and less intelligent he can thank you for that

sceptic 1

**** you for not breastfeeding me!

My bf of two months asked me if I was gona breast feed out child.......I have no intention of having a child at my age....

dissdawg 5

Even if you didn't breast feed, you'd sill have breast milk so he is somewhat justified in his fear. But you should be breast feeding either way so, YDI

Its not a good thing to not breastfeed your child... You can risk yourself having breast cancer! :/

Yeah ive never seena kid lose their shit and act like a brat for more than a minute wothout a parent allowing it... The childs behavior is solely based on how they are raised, with some consideration given to any special needs they may have. But what they kid ate as an infant will NOT make him good or bad. Please bring evidence to support your bullshit or stop trolling. This has been a public service announcement: stop being a douche or do not EVER reproduce.