By Anonymous - 23/01/2015 14:58 - United States

Today, my girlfriend was rushed to the hospital with anal tearing. We've never tried anal before, but it turns out she and my "best friend" sure have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 126
You deserved it 3 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's now time to tear up that relationship with both of them

I'm going to say what everyone's going to say: dump that disloyal bitch and find a new best friend.

Comments

gintwinsmoore 20

what's stupid OP is why she'd take you to the hospital with her bc if your ass is hurting you know why it's hurting in most cases...Lol what an idiot she is so fyl

It doesn't say he took her or went with her.

Maybe your girlfriend was going to surprise you with anal sex but knew your big dick might be too much so she decided to pre stretch the old back door with your bestie. Yeah that's it.

#51: A cover story like that might've been the only thing to save her

#144 I don't even think a story like that could save Jesus in this situation...

#170: True facts, bro. Still, if it's possible at all, it'd have to involve a ton of flattery and a very naive or insecure OP.

Well time to break up with your girlfriend, and get a new "best friend" if you can even call him that because if he was he would've never done that in the first place.

I would make sure my foot went up his ass so both of them could share the experience.

Op's girlfriend- Do you think it will fit? Op's friend- Fissure, fissure.

@55, Most people probably don't get this pun. But this is almost definitely maybe the best comment on this post.

martin8337 35

Giggity? Depends on whose perspective it is..

Okay, cheating on someone is one thing. But having your loved one cheat on you with your BEST FRIEND is the absolute.... Oh my god I don't even know.. Ultimate betrayal..

#57: Also, apparently she was more sexually generous/adventurous/intimate/something with the other guy than with the OP. That compounds the betrayal.