Office Space

By Mishlette - 23/01/2015 13:27 - United Kingdom - Derby

Today, I started at my new job. Turns out my boss is a complete douchebag. He spent most of the day looking over our shoulders and making cuntish comments about our work, then called a guy a piece of shit for farting and forced him to spray disinfectant on his chair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 880
You deserved it 2 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UhHuhHoney 20

That sucks. I would leave if this continues, don't want to be working in a negative ass environment.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Yikes, how can he expect positive outcomes from his employees when he's breathing down their necks and being a dick? Hope it gets better OP.

Comments

BloodyDemon_fml 22

Why did everyone hate on this beautiful pun

dyehardxen 19
UhHuhHoney 20

That sucks. I would leave if this continues, don't want to be working in a negative ass environment.

Every job is almost a negative ass job environment where I live

I would probably work there till I find another job. It's Peso talking.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Yikes, how can he expect positive outcomes from his employees when he's breathing down their necks and being a dick? Hope it gets better OP.

It wouldn't be called work if your boss was nice. I empathise with you on this one.

Nice bosses actually motivate their employees to work better and harder and give that positive vibe without that fear of being fired because the boss isn't a dick. If your boss is practically nice then you'll always look forward to working.

Sometimes bosses do need to be tough, but being tough when called for is not a euphemism for routinely being a ********.

My boss is incredibly nice until you piss her off or do something wrong, and then she'll turn bitch mode on whilst telling you off. And then she'll be nice again. All bosses should be like her.

My boss was the nicest person in the world! Do your job well and your boss will (generally) be nice!

Sounds like a douchebag and a lunatic all in one. Best of luck to you OP, whether you try to stick it out, or look for something better/saner.

That would suck. If I were you I'd try to find a new job.

The only thing that sucks worse than an asshole boss is...um...is, uh... Nope, nothing's worse than that. Well, other than "shitty situation" comments.

Finding out your friends shoved a bottle up your butt sucks. Or so I've heard.

Im just curious what OPs boss does when he farts in his own chair. He probably sniffs it

It really annoys me that people like this get manager positions. No one wants to work in an environment like that with a shitty boss. I know the feeling all too well, hope it gets better!

"Called a guy a piece of shit for farting, and forced him to disinfect his chair." Hhahahahah. That's going too far.

Hhhhm I hate guys like that! Who always want to play who has the bigger dick! In my personal experience the guys that want to play are always bluffing call him out on the attitude and record everything that happens so you have proof!

Since he is the boss, it would be kind of hard to call him out, especially since op is new. My boss is a complete bitch, everyone knows she is, but she has worked here so long, she can be. I just act super nice, it drives people like that crazy.