Love hurts

By Anonymous - 31/07/2023 10:00

Today, my ex asked me to return a sweater he'd gifted me back in the day. He didn’t even thank me, just said he’d catch me at lunch but never did. Work was tedious yet even then I didn’t leave without shooting him a goodbye text, only for him to say, “Oh my bad, I already left.” I still love him but it’s clearly one sided. FML
I agree, your life sucks 313
You deserved it 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honey, you can do way better than this. Have a good cry about it and then move on.

Move on and don't return gifts. I mean seriously that an assy move

Comments

Honey, you can do way better than this. Have a good cry about it and then move on.

Move on and don't return gifts. I mean seriously that an assy move

So, you still have the sweater? What kind of sweater is it? Is he going to be able to wear it, or will he regift it to another girl? I'll categorize this as an, FSL, **** the Sweater's Life.

Time to get over him. Never return that sweater, it's yours.

if the ****** didn't want you, he can't have his present back 😅 but really. get yourself a cute sweater, cry, do your hair and makeup, take some pictures and enjoy the day with yourself and keep doing so until you feel like you're ready for learning more about you, what makes you attractive, and what you like and all about you. **** boys. they are so dumb and can't even think of the bigger picture. we do. don't let his tiny one sided brain get you thinking less of yourself. keep on marching. you can cry. emotions are real and needed to be felt and let go to move forward. but each day choose a reason to smile, laugh, find something you love. choose to keep bettering you. as that's all you have in the end. you got this!

Why would he ask you to return a gift he gave you? You should burn it.