By Red - 04/12/2014 16:31

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend found out that I secretly watch porn while she sleeps, but she seemed to be fine with it. That's until the next day, when she got on my Facebook account and publicly shared every porn page I visit. My father even commented, "Poor choice in porn, son". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 694
You deserved it 15 021

Same thing different taste

Comments

You brought that to yourself. You have a girlfriend and still watch ****? What the **** is wrong with you?!

Lizardgirl 7

Are you actually serious? -_-

amileah13 26

What she did was wrong, they should've talked it out. Now that all of his friends and family knows about his secret, that's something hard to forget. It's uncomfortable having people know about a personal secret as that, but when his girlfriend posted under his name all the sites he visits, it shows what kind of a person she really is. Sorry that happened to you, I guess that's a sign to keep all of your passwords lock tight.

She shouldn't have publicly posted your **** habits, but you probably shouldn't have given her your Facebook password either and shouldn't have kept it a secret. That just shows you knew you were doing some things she wouldn't like.

jawarston 24

You have yourself a crazy one. Run

She sounds a bit two faced and immature, if she didn't like it she could have just told you, or you could have asked if she was okay with it?

Gotta learn to clear your browser history, dude.

This is why "private browsing" was invented. Also OP, YDI for giving your gf your Facebook password. But FYL for her sharing what you watched.

Dump her now, if she had a problem with it she should have talked to you about it. This just shows how imature she is

Immaturity like that probably won't change. Time to next her

At least now you have the perfect opportunity to ask your dad for advice about some better ****. This could enrich your life immensely.

If you're secretly watching it while she sleeps, then obviously you already knew that she was not okay with it. You're girlfriend is awesome for what she did because honestly, it's hilarious.