Bobs and vagene!!

By fuck - 13/07/2013 17:22 - United Kingdom - Farnham

Spicy
Today, I was browsing porn in my room, when my dad barged in. I quickly switched to another tab, only to see it was parked on another porn page. I had another browser window open, so I switched to that. More porn. My dad said, "Riiiggghhhttt... You need help, son." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 502
You deserved it 59 882

Same thing different taste

Comments

rg350dx 29

Three strokes and you're out.

I'm sure one stroke is enough to take most people out

I can't tell if this was a masturbation pun or just a typo.

I took it as a typo. It works either way. By 3 strokes I made a heart attack reference, and he made a typo in his baseball reference. Didn't think of the masturbation.

#80 It was obvious he wrote "stroking," referring to masturbation... -_-

Athleticism Everyone hates what you have to say, just look at the past FML's

I feel like this is a step past angry.

18- I'm not so sure, a lot of parents are cool about masturbation and such.

True, but the 'you need help' line makes me think its a concern/disappointment situation. Which in my opinion is past anger.

26- I wouldn't automatically think of that due to how sarcastic my father and I are. I would assume that tone was in a joking manner, tho it was not displayed in the FML.

He's probably right if ALL of your Internet tabs were ****

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't some **** sites open a new tab advertising other **** stuff? OP, learn from this. Close all extra random pop up tabs and have a website that is nothing to do with the subject to change to if it happens again. :)

When I browse **** I don't always leave another tab open, why is that a problem? That's like saying that if you aren't watching tv while eating you aren't using your time to its fullest potential. Please...

It's not a problem but it prevents something like this happening. That comparison is rather shit if I may add.

Some sites you just click a picture, then it takes you to another site, do it again and it repeats. Before you know it you have 10 tabs of ****! Life.

Alan2 24

I'm pretty sure having a non **** tab open on the screen isn't going to be enough to save you if you've already got your pants down

You always need a plan before whacking off man

ILoveMyArm 15

I'm not sure if that was meant to rhyme, either way it's a catchy phrase.

How's this rhyme? If you're gonna jack off. You better close the goddamn door!

I think someone needs to revisit elementary school. The last time I checked, plan and man rhyme.

Trix_Disorder 20

Maybe you should check yo reading comprehension before pickin' on someone else. It says "How's this rhyme?" As in, the not-rhyme they posted after that. :|

Maybe if you took the time, you could have seen it was a rhyme.

77- You're quite the poet, and I see you like to show it.

@ Athleticisim: geezz people really hate you on this site!

I hope you don't have any weird fetishes, for your dads sake..

MrBoredomioo 18

Yiff ****.Unfortunately,I knew I was a furry when I was 9.

Alt - f4 then enter will prevent this from happening again

Pwn17 25

Wouldn't it be a better option to just close the browser?

Didn't see your comment there when I posted. My sincere apologies. *tips hat*

Pwn17 25

And that ladies and gentlemen is the politest conversation in the world.

rg350dx 29

Nothing says I wasn't looking at **** more than awkwardly staring at your desktop after you've closed the browser.

Did closing the page not occur to you? And you should always have something like Facebook or Google open when watching **** to switch to that.

rg350dx 29

I always have my Facebook open when I browse **** so I can hit that share on Facebook button underneath the video I'm watching. It beats going through the hassle of logging on every time I want to share what I'm jerkin' it to.

Your username. Rightttttt, you meant the "curse" word. Gotcha.

Obey_StudBoii 23

The hell kind of comment is that.

That's what you call a Buried Comment son.