By Red - 04/12/2014 16:31

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend found out that I secretly watch porn while she sleeps, but she seemed to be fine with it. That's until the next day, when she got on my Facebook account and publicly shared every porn page I visit. My father even commented, "Poor choice in porn, son". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 694
You deserved it 15 021

Same thing different taste

Comments

I don't care if I get down voted, but no In a serious relationship **** shouldn't be watched if one's partner isn't okay with it. I'm not okay with it at all. Ya, I'm probably insecure, but I told my bf before we even started dating I'm not okay with it. If he didn't like the fact I don't like it, he didn't have to date me. I however have a higher sex drive than my bf, so he never has to beg for it. My thing is, if a girl doesn't like it, let the guy know before you get together. Then if he does it being your back leave him, don't post it to facebook. I'm now engaged to this man and we have a healthy sex life and relationship WITHOUT ****. So yes guys its possible to live without it. Time for the down votes!

I'm not going to downvote you, simply because you made your position clear up front. I'm just going to point out that all the data and studies show that 98% of men admit to looking at ****. When asked without their partner in the room. With the partner in the room, the numbers drop dramatically.

yes, some men are liars. That's why my bf told me to put a child block on his phone. I didn't think it was necessary, but he insisted. He didn't want something as petty as **** to ruin our relationship. He has respect for me. Studies have also shown that after using **** for an extended amount of time cause men to be incompetent and are not able to perform without **** or cannot perform with an another human being period. So, letting your guy watch **** all the time may not help your relationship in the long run. To each their own I guess. Every relationship is different, and no **** is what works for mine.

I think you make a good point there. My partner and I both love **** so were cool with it, but if some parties aren't, then they just aren't. It IS a good thing to discuss beforehand.

ziploc123 5

Try www.xnxx.com best **** site on earth!!! You'll even make your dad proud.

Ye... I... alright, OP, quick question. Why would you watch **** if your girlfriend sleeps next to you? Why watch someone else have sex and jack off if you could have sex? It's just something I don't understand...

Maybe his GF isn't in the mood to be woken up for sex?

Yeah I would be pissed off too but she went a bit far

vetisthewicked 9

objecting if your partner watches **** seems obscenely unhealthy to me. Unless you're only going to be together for a month, it's rather short sighted to think that you can fairly keep such a standard. Why you would even care is beyond me. That's a level of jealousy that defies reason

Dump her she's a prude lol. I guarantee at some point in your life if you stayed w her she would stop having sex with you. There is no reason to be in a relationship if the sex stops. That's what friends are for lol.

That's why you use your phone for **** and Facebook

Perhaps it wasn't that she had a problem with you watching ****. But rather that it was shitty **** and she wanted to shame you into finding better ****.

Marfmaster_2000 9

A woman made another post about how her boyfriend secretly watches **** while she's asleep could they be connected