By Red - 04/12/2014 16:31

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend found out that I secretly watch porn while she sleeps, but she seemed to be fine with it. That's until the next day, when she got on my Facebook account and publicly shared every porn page I visit. My father even commented, "Poor choice in porn, son". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 694
You deserved it 15 020

Same thing different taste

Comments

CurlyQute 17

I would be insulted too. That like telling she isn't good enough.

a guy watching **** or masturbation have nothing to do with the girl they are with. they satisfy different urges. unless it gets extreme, it's no big deal and doesn't mean you're not good enough

same goes if you have a vibrator or *****. because a plastic one is " saying he isnt good enough".

In that case, I don't think you would like to see it posted for all your friends to read, this would be like insulting yourself

sweetnsourrr 11

I don't understand how some women translate that to them no being good enough. You have to be THAT insecure to make something like this about you. lol

Cue all the girls shrieking about "omg how dare you watch **** when you're in a relationship" and "omg how dare you ********** when you're in a relationship!". Hopefully you and your girl can sit down and talk it through - there is nothing wrong with watching **** unless you let it turn into a problem. I watch **** with my man and on my own and so does he. Which sounds like a lot of **** when it's put that way lol.

Dump her bro. You can probably do better. What you do in your free time is supposed to be private, and she certainly had no right to go and share it with everyone you know. I would kick her ass out for this.

Well OP, I guess if you really thought she was ok with you looking at it you deserved to have what you were watching posted for everyone to see.

My girlfriend is ok with me watching ****. Even if she wasn't, that gives her no right to humiliate me like that.

find better **** at the very least, ask you gf what she would like to watch with you.

That's awful. OP, that's a serious problem. There is nothing wrong with watching ****. And the way your girlfriend went about it was incredibly childish. She should have talked about it with you. Bring it up to her, this is the kind of ruined privacy that could destroy your relationship.

iAmPaul 49

That's a massive invasion of your privacy, OP. What she did is not at all OK.

Gf ftw. A bit harsh from her, but dude you basically said she's not enough to get you going. Prob should have better communication. Ydi for being so secretive in the first place

RedPillSucks 31

while i agree that this requires communication and he shouldn't have been secretive about it, this doesnt mean he's saying shes not enough. if she's asleep and he's horny, it would be very rude to wake her up just to have sex.

knoxxx 22

Maybe she's upset that you're watching bad **** without her, when you could be watching good **** with her.