By Red - 04/12/2014 16:31

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend found out that I secretly watch porn while she sleeps, but she seemed to be fine with it. That's until the next day, when she got on my Facebook account and publicly shared every porn page I visit. My father even commented, "Poor choice in porn, son". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 694
You deserved it 15 021

Same thing different taste

Comments

Am I the only one wondering how she could post these links? Facebook recognises **** links (at least in chats) and makes it unable to send them. Unless she put spaces or something alike which shows a lot of criminal energy on her side. Either way, I feel sorry for you, at least your dad rocks!

sailorarctic 22

i can't hit the YDI buyton enough. if she's right there in the house with you then there is no reason you should be resorting to ****. you wanna get your rocks off then go to her.

I'm guessing you haven't been in a relationship? Waking up your girlfriend just because you need to get off is not a good idea. Imagine if someone (someone you like, not a stranger) wakes you up in the middle of the night to have lunch. The food is perfectly fine, but it's 4AM and you're not really hungry. So how would you feel about that? ****, on the other hand, is always there for you. It's simple, convenient, and safe.

She's not a **** doll that you stick your dick in whenever it's a bit stiff. She's got some weird problems with **** but that doesn't mean that any relationship exists as a sex dispensary.

I am sorry for you OP... She should'nt have done that

graphicstyle7 17

Every man I have ever met in my life has looked at ****. Your girlfriend is very childish, immature, and manipulative. I would either lay down the law or get rid of her, and I am speaking as a middle-aged female. I would not put up with someone putting a private debate up for everyone to see. No Sir! Not for one second. I'd call that a deal breaker.

Passive aggressive people like your girlfriend suck. Unless you want a lifetime of that behavior I'd get while the getting is good.

Why would you watch while she sleeps? Sick bitch

I never really got the big deal with ****, if my husbands in the mood and I'm not, I much rather him watch some **** and beat one out rather than poking me with his dick while I'm trying to sleep. **** ON MY FRIEND!

What is with the puritanical insecurities about ****? I'm more concerned with the kind of **** (not the fetish but its production--being certain there was no coercion in filming, performers are happy, etc). Ive amassed plenty and I've even bought a subscription as a Christmas present before, blew my friend's mind since **** where people are actually happy about participating is way better. If it's just something you do in your spare time and doesn't affect your relationship at all, I don't see why somebody should think they can control you. If she has such a problem with it (which makes no sense to me) she should just say so and/or dump you.

You two need to have a serious chat. If she had a problem with it, she should have been honest and not done something so awful and immature. Her actions were not okay by any means.