By anon - 25/10/2010 05:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend watches porn. Specifically, today, while I was in the shower. In the next room. We were alone in the house and he still chose porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 719
You deserved it 7 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least it wasn't gay ****....was it?

Sad. Really, this is sad. I'm thinking, why didn't you invite him in the shower, but maybe you did and he refused. Sad. There is nothing wrong with watching **** in a relationship. There is something wrong if the **** becomes more important than sex/the relationship itself.

Comments

Well at least it wasn't gay ****....was it?

scarletscribblez 0

O_o I almost commented and said FIRST... Ah.. Thank god I didn't, lmfao :P

Ali_Br_fml 33

or he's just a guy, and chose the easier target... some1 who was giving it away & wouldn't turn him down. but I wouldn't know. I'm just a girl

ohsuzykuew 0

Well OP, you must likely just deserve it. If he watches ****, means his sexuality is Ok, maybe there is something wrong with you.

26 your exactly right. and also if girls made first moves sometimes it would be easier.

BeachPanda 0

he watches it cuz hes not attracted to u that, or u just wont let him cum on ur face

Fyl OP :( My bf got dumped once for watching ****, but he was watching it because he found out that his Gf at the time was praying for forgiveness while they had sex. Who would want to have sex with that??? Gives me the creeps just thinking about it...

KingDingALing 9

75- No, she doesn't let him cum in her face because she's afraid that she'll get dried cum in her hair.

almost every male watches ****!!!!!!!!! watch it with him while your still wet and naked from the shower. grab a camera and make your own ****.

scarletscribblez 0

... Maybe he respected your privacy and thought it'd be okay to watch someone who couldn't give a crap about privacy :D Who knows, just a theory.

Ali_Br_fml 33

oh my comment was meant for you.

Just sticking with what he knows, I guess.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

how can you say she is "probably" fat for all you know she could be any size and it's not her fault he didn't want to get in the shower with her.

He wanted to get in the shower with her but he simply physically couldn't! fatty fatty fat fat!!

that's exactly what I was going to say. probably a fatty that he doesn't want to see naked. the laws of probability say that she is likely obese.

amazinggbaby 2

If she was obese and that's why he wouldn't have sex with her, why would he be with her?

iGrenade 0

15 + 73 are butthurt fatties l0l

amazinggbaby 2

It's funny that defending op automatically makes me fat "l0l". Grow up. I'm just saying, if he didn't find her attactive I doubt he would be with her. If he was into fatties why wouldn't he want to have sex with her if she was fat?

at 102 I was just stating my point shut up

#153 ok the op should have said something but not all woman are like that,, if anything guys are like that sometimes alot of woman just say what they feel most of the time

I am a girl and I can talk cause I am a girl and I don't think you can talk until you have dated every girl. and I'm just saying I tell mh boyfriend stuff and i don't just give signs

whatever I don't really give a shit if you think what I'm saying us true or not and i don't think what I do is the rule or whatever,, I'm just saying that you shouldn't say that you shouldn't talk for ever woman when you don't know ever woman,, sorry if I wasted your time or annoyed you just stating my opinion but anyways obviously it's wrong

I actually agree with OC here. I am so sick and tired of hearing about girls who are all cryptic about what they want from their guy, and then they get all bitchy because the guy doesn't understand. Taylah, you and I are exceptions, haha. More girls should be like us. Cause, like in this case for instance, getting in the shower =/= "Have sex with me!". Getting in the shower = "Hey, I'm going to take a shower." If she wanted him to join she should have said, "Hey, I'm going to take a shower -- the door's open if you wanna join." Girls are dumb.

Maybe he didn't think you would want to?

pimpedout900 0

Sad. Really, this is sad. I'm thinking, why didn't you invite him in the shower, but maybe you did and he refused. Sad. There is nothing wrong with watching **** in a relationship. There is something wrong if the **** becomes more important than sex/the relationship itself.

...so? Even on days I have sex with my GF, I still fap once or twice that day. That doesn't make her any less appealing to me, I just love orgasms. You're weird.

the point is if you'd chose **** INSTEAD of your girlfriend then your as wired as the OPs boyfriend.

I just had a lolgasm when you said: "you're weird" for some reason I can't explain...

Maybe he didn't know she would be interested. My bf never just barges in the shower with me unless I invite him. Even when I leave the door open