By Red - 04/12/2014 16:31

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend found out that I secretly watch porn while she sleeps, but she seemed to be fine with it. That's until the next day, when she got on my Facebook account and publicly shared every porn page I visit. My father even commented, "Poor choice in porn, son". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 694
You deserved it 15 021

Same thing different taste

Comments

KitsuneDuo 19

Honestly, each girl is different. At least before you watched it with her in bed next to you, you should have asked her if watching it bothered her.

danielpupaza 6

Ctrl +Shift +N If you know what I mean

we have serious self esteem issues over this shit. how about ******* your girlfriend, dude.

Yeah, and some women are secure enough not to mind. Guys are going to **********. As long as it doesn't interfere with their life, it doesn't have to be a big deal.

Some girls do have legitimate self-esteem issues over there men watching ****; but they really shouldn't. I mean think about it realistically. If a guy is with a girl he KNOWS that she isn't going to be a **** star, and nor is he for that matter. Everyone is usually aware of this. **** is nothing more than elaborate fantasies, that's all really. It's stuff that you KNOW can't be accomplished in real life but it's fun to watch and fantasize too anyway. And if the girlfriend doesn't want to have sex, would it then be fair for the man to force her just cos he's horny? Of course not. No guy (well OK I'll change that to 'most') guys aren't going to expect their girl to be a **** girl. **** is just a fun activity to watch. It hardly counts to cheating. I vouch for couples ****-watching it together is so so much more fun.

So your girlfriend posted the **** sites to Facebook... Tomorrow? Does she own a time machine?

Honestly, I don't care whether or not my boyfriend watches ****. Hormones act up at any given time and if I said that they don't and he is "cheating on her", I'd be a total hypocrite. The only thing I think is strange is the fact you wait until she sleeps, but I don't think you deserve any type of anger from her. Ladies, I can tell you that no sensible guy is going to expect you to be like a **** star. They watch it when it's convenient, not in the place of you. Some people just need to calm down.

nialls_girl 13

Well I'd be pissed off too. If you have gf why do you need it? YDI.

Because his girlfriend probably doesn't want sex all of the time. There are probably times when she's not in the mood, too tired, away, etc. Most people still ********** in a relationship, and **** is just a part of that for some people. Although I don't like the way that OP seems to be purposely hiding it from his girlfriend

Because it's just ****? It's a fantasy. Everyone watches ****. There's no reason to be uptight about it.

TruthfulEB 5