By painfulintercourse - 22/11/2010 19:36 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my doctor told me to buy some KY Jelly and a dildo to help "loosen me up" so sex isn't so painful. I haven't been able to have sex for 6 months because it hurts so badly, and now my doctor has basically told me to go fuck myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 619
You deserved it 8 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheB0a 5

You should get a second opinion might be something else other than you being not loose.

perdix 29

If I were your doctor, I'd tell you just to stick to oral and anal. Let me know if your national health care system up there covers physician-prescribed ******.

Comments

mexipunker 0

Just do what he says and gfy.

you totally deserve it, you naughty, naughty girl.

wwerulez14 6

You stole my picture... You must die!

You need a new doctor, something is wrong! Please don't do that you could hurt yourself worse. I've been there, it could be a prolapsed uterus. Get another opinion! Is this guy a Gyn???

A prolapsed uterus? No. That doesn't cause pain. This condition is called dyspareunia, and it is a separate condition than vaginismus. There are lots of causes of dyspareunia, including infections, psychological issues, and scarring. In this case it sounds like it's probably due to scarring from a prior episiotomy. In that case, the proper initial treatment would be gentle manual dilation. I'm merely hypothesizing here, because dilation wouldn't be the treatment for vaginismus or any of the infectious causes. I have to assume the infections have been ruled out.

So, by your logic, she shouldn't stick anything up there, ever?

Just don't do that too much; you'll get a rash.

ulicksam 0

there is another fml on here about a woman going to her doctor, worried that a rash is an std.... her doctor informed her that her skin had dried out through too much masturbation... ImaginaryFoe has also read it

Your comment about fing yourself was funny but I agree with the other commenters in that you should get another opinion.

afroninjashuffle 0

that's not at all what they r tellin you, they r telling you the truth. if u want tohabe sex so bad, do what the got damn doctor says!

zombieglamour_fml 0