By painfulintercourse - 22/11/2010 19:36 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my doctor told me to buy some KY Jelly and a dildo to help "loosen me up" so sex isn't so painful. I haven't been able to have sex for 6 months because it hurts so badly, and now my doctor has basically told me to go fuck myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 619
You deserved it 8 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheB0a 5

You should get a second opinion might be something else other than you being not loose.

perdix 29

If I were your doctor, I'd tell you just to stick to oral and anal. Let me know if your national health care system up there covers physician-prescribed ******.

Comments

Herox 0

IM SRY SWEETIE BUT THATS FUNNY AS HELL I LOVE YOUR DOCTOR!! AND ALSO YES AGREED ITS HOW YOU USE THE DAMN THING!! Trust me my gf and i have sex all the time and yup shes a screamer ;)

please seek a second or third or fourth opinion. your symptoms could be caused by endometriosis, a very painful disease that can only be diagnosed via surgery. google endometriosis research center and compare your symptoms. not enough people know about this relatively common affliction. there are many other causes of painful intercourse so please see a doc willing to investigate. I wish you the best.

Don't try to diagnose yourself, but certainly get a second opinion.

Hm.. you might have Vulvar Vestibulitis. Your doctor probs never heard of it... If you are on the pill - try stop using it. You could also be allergic to condoms..

oliver190190 0

dont worry doctor told me the same thing :(

oliver190190 0

dont worry doctor told me the same thing :( and i was sad cus i thought no guy would enjoy but my friends told me that is actually a good thing because i will always be tight and guys like that :)

Oh, whine. Something like 1/5 women initially find sex painful because their vaginal muscles aren't inclined to loosen up enough to make entry easy. The only way to get around it is to train your muscles - which, speaking from personal experience, does eventually work. Either suck it up and deal, or don't have sex.

foryoublue94 0

I want to be a gynecologist now so I can have a patient like you and use that terminology when telling you what you should do. xD

Staige40 0

that's awsome… probably should get a second opinion

jadejazmyn 5

No it's a condition where women tighten up more after intercourse and or penetration. A lot of women have it. There isn't anything you can do. I have it too.