Scary

By Anonymous - 22/08/2012 20:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized how much I hate my girlfriend, when I got excited as the doctor told me I should refrain from having sex for the next two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 792
You deserved it 31 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First ever guy to get excited over those words...

deadxwedding84 5

Ouch. Maybe you should dump her?

Comments

deadxwedding84 5

Ouch. Maybe you should dump her?

For real, if you "hate" your girlfriend then end it. Stop torturing yourself and delaying the inevitable.

LiesAndMischief 4

No kidding. Time to man up and end the relationship before things get real ugly, OP. I've seen what happens when people stay with someone they can't stand and I think it's needless to say that the result is almost always less than pleasant.

One of the few FMLs where "dump him/her" is the proper response..

jillybee101 7

73- And one of those few where "dump her" is actually an appropriate response.

break up with her before things get worse there are people who have babies with their girlfriend/boyfriend that they hate and get married and are REALLY ******, so if u really hate her then end it now before its too late, because there are kids that are suffering out there that don't get to be with their mom/dad because the parents hate each other, or they are suffering because they live with parents that fight/hate each other....

I think it is ironic that OP put this FML in the love category.

Maybe she's one of those crazy girlfriends that will key his car, slash his tires, etc.... it's possible.

Wow! That's harsh! Hate is a strong word that should be rarely used. If the feeling is that strong, maybe you should consider at least taking a break from her. If that doesn't work some counseling may help. If all else fails, breaking up is about the only solution I see fit. :/

dorko_is_me 6

Very well said. It's a shitty environment to grow up in OP!

85- All I can say is, "WOW..." (grammar)

cash_monkey72 9

If you hate her so much, just come out and tell her to her face. Don't just post it on the Internet douchebag.

Is "W" all you have to say on this matter?

deadxwedding84 5

12- Think you replied to the wrong comment dude

"I will dump my girlfriend because I need my own space" Believe in your smellf

First ever guy to get excited over those words...

After all this might prove that we men don't love sex as much as women says so.

I don't no what you are talking about, but I don't think that is why op was happy I think he was happy because she probably isn't amazing in bed.

winnerme123 8

Doesn't matter had .... Wait... He never had sex... Never mind let me crawl back in my hole.

charmedamethyst 14

I don't know what you're talking about but I think OP is happy because he hates his girlfriend.

charmedamethyst 14

58 - I don't know what you're talking about but I think OP was happy because he hates his girlfriend.

jillybee101 7

You guys are imbeciles. He's excited to not have sex with his GIRLFRIEND. Not sex in general you moron.

Keattles 14

66 - umm, he said in the post that he won't have sex ANYMORE. So he did have sex, but he won't anymore, at least for awhile. I still think OP should man up and end it while he still can.

iTsbSkuLLy 8

Never know, it could be a girl. Keep an open mind guys ;)

Then dump her and find someone that makes you happy?

The phrase "I hate my girlfriend" should never be spoken. If you didn't like her, you wouldn't have committed to her.

come on, grow a pair of [healthy] balls and dump that bitch!

There's no excuse to stay with someone that you can not stand. End the relationship and call it a day. It would probably be more healthy to do so.

I agree, you are not doing her a favor by staying with her but hates her. If you don't like her, break up, find someone else. By staying with her, you're holding her up from someone else that actually love and appreciate her.

I wonder if he failed to mention her money or psychotic love for him

150. That could be a possibility. I had a friend that couldn't stand her boyfriend when I asked why they were still together she said he threatened to kill him self. When she finally left she had to get his parents involved just to make sure he wouldn't hurt her or himself. People can be insane. Still no reason to make yourself miserable.

If you hate your girlfriend that much don't date her. It's not fair for ether of you.