By painfulintercourse - 22/11/2010 19:36 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my doctor told me to buy some KY Jelly and a dildo to help "loosen me up" so sex isn't so painful. I haven't been able to have sex for 6 months because it hurts so badly, and now my doctor has basically told me to go fuck myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 619
You deserved it 8 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheB0a 5

You should get a second opinion might be something else other than you being not loose.

perdix 29

If I were your doctor, I'd tell you just to stick to oral and anal. Let me know if your national health care system up there covers physician-prescribed ******.

Comments

patiencek 0

haha sorry Op but this made me laugh.

Inspired22 11

I don't know, I think giving it a try won't hurt. It's better to try it with yourself than someone else. Well, at least less awkward. The worst that will happen is that it won't work. Then, you can get a different opinion. But it isn't uncommon for women to get tight after not having had sex for a while. I would try not to freak out about it too much, because the more you freak out, the more you tense up, and the tighter you get the more you tense up. Just take it one step at a time! You'll be all right. :-)

i'm gonna take a shot in the dark and assume half the chicks reading this want to hit you. put in some work so sex can be fun for you, i don't see the FML here.

why do we want to hit her? cause she can't get laid unless she wants to experience pain? unless S and M is her thing~ I still don't see your point?

PEHDEL 0
a_ford915 0

vulvular vestibulitis. google it. might get you some answers

ulicksam 0

Some people have to twist everything so they can bitch about it.

I think she has a right to bitch about painful sex. that sucks D:

We are totally in the same boat hun. What your doctor suggested is a good start, to help you get used to relaxing but it won't help on its own. Despite popular belief, the ****** does not constantly loosen up the more you have sex, it will always go back to its normal size. (Face it, if it did just keep loosening up, then theoretically a baby could eventually just slide right out without you feeling a thing. And while the thought of going through natural labour with no drugs and no pain would be nice, the thought of harming a baby is not pleasant at all.) And non-virgins can be just as tight as virgins, contrary to popular belief. What you should do as well as what your doctor suggested is kegel exercises. I'm going to guess that you've heard of that exercise where when you're peeing, you squeeze it up, then let it go, then squeeze it up, then let it go, and so on. That's one way of doing kegel exercises, but in order for it to work, you need to do more. You can start by doing it while you're peeing, but you have to squeeze it up, hold it for five full seconds, then let it go, then squeeze it up again for five full seconds, then let it go, and so on, ten times. You have to do this exercise three times a day, but you don't only do it while you're peeing. You squeeze and hold while you're standing (same thing, squeeze for five seconds, then let go, ten times), and also lying down. The only reason I say to start the exercises while you're peeing is so that you can feel which muscles you're supposed to be working, and you do the exact same thing for when you're not peeing. Just imagine that you're either trying to hold in your pee, or trying to hold in a fart, it works the same muscles. Kegel exercises DO NOT loosen you up! What they do is they make it so that your muscles don't spasm as easily, which makes it easier for you to relax. Cuz that's most likely why you're feeling pain during sex even though you're not a virgin, is because you're muscles spasm very easil, which makes it hard for you to relax. (No I am not an expert. I just have that same problem, and then I came across a magazine article where all that was explained to me. HOORAY FOR GLAMOUR MAGAZINE!!!)

your boyfriend is right. There are plenty couples who can't have sex without lube. The ***** might help to get your juices flowing as well but good lube should be enough. if all else fails just leave him for a guy with a smaller penis.