By painfulintercourse - 22/11/2010 19:36 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my doctor told me to buy some KY Jelly and a dildo to help "loosen me up" so sex isn't so painful. I haven't been able to have sex for 6 months because it hurts so badly, and now my doctor has basically told me to go fuck myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 619
You deserved it 8 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheB0a 5

You should get a second opinion might be something else other than you being not loose.

perdix 29

If I were your doctor, I'd tell you just to stick to oral and anal. Let me know if your national health care system up there covers physician-prescribed ******.

Comments

Actually, he actually is telling you to use more lubricant and try it, because that will actually help you if you use a ***** and lots of live, he's giving you good advice.

Painful sex is not just something you can live with and it will go away. Go to a different dr. Yours is an asshole.

gatorgirl7563 22

There is actually a condition were the muscles of the ****** tighten closed in response to sexual anxiety or stress. It's called Vaginismus, The Locked ****** Syndrome. This might be it. The treatment, besides counseling, is to slowly stretch out the ****** with a series of increasingly larger inserts when it happens and you want to do something fun down there. Once properly addressed, it tends to occur less and less frequently as you resume having pleasurable intercourse and become less anxious about it. Having vaginismus can be a vicious cycle. Sex was painful or frightening last time, so your muscles tighten, leading to a painful or embarrassing experience this time, which in turn creates anxiety that influences you when you try to have more experiences in the future.

randybryant799 20

No he's telling you how to make it better.