By BFH4Life - 30/11/2011 09:27 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad announced to the whole family that we will be having a vegetarian dinner this Christmas to make my step-mum happy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 939
You deserved it 5 745

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amanda_say_whutt 9

My family tried doing that one time. But, I have a car, so when I went to eat a "salad" I ate fried chicken(:

Hubner24 11

I think what the op is trying to get across is not that vegetarian food is gross but the fact that their dad is making the whole family have a vegetarian meal instead of just the step-mom eating a vegetarian meal! I would cook my own meat and put it on my plate just to piss her off!

Comments

op stand up for your beliefs and just say no :)

lvl19virgin 0

Sneak out after dinner and het some cheeseburgers ;D

Family traditions are the glue that binds a family together. The stepmother needs to take a stand and not permit the dad to do this to his family. If she is a good person, she will honour the traditions of the entire family she is marrying into. Further, the rest of the family should respect the stepmother and be open to acceptance of traditions she brings with her.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

Scream like a little girl and make a run for it!

at least u have your moms side! if u go there first, u can bring leftover turkey n ham for yourself.

I'm a vegetarian too, but that rule goes out the window on holidays. Just tell them all to f-off because whether they like it or not your having a real American meal.

tell them for a Christmas present u want meat for your meal..

Grow the **** up you ungrateful little ****.

That's a little harsh if your not vegetarian that could really suck