By kj1 - 17/02/2014 18:28 - United States - Draper

Today, my boyfriend yelled at me from the other room for washing the dishes "too loudly". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 261
You deserved it 6 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He can get off his lazy ass and do them himself!

Sammi0116 17

Is there any quiet way to wash dishes?

Comments

HisHarleyQuinn 14

#61 reminded me of Sheldon proving that Penny could be trained by bits of chocolate. Win.

I just have to say, my husband does the dishes with headphones on. He has no idea how loud he is. Pots & pans banging together, dishes hitting each other. To the point that he doesn't do dishes if I'm asleep because he knows how loud it is. Some people are really loud when they do the dishes & asking/telling them that they're being loud is reasonable!

Agreed, but asking/telling is different from yelling at OP from the other room.

Yes it is. But then, one persons yelling is another persons trying to be heard.

Wash dishes at my house. You can be as loud as you like!

Have him show you the quiet way to wash them.

Does the little douchebag know a quieter way of washing them? If so, he's welcome to show you. One more thing: If you cooked, why isn't HIS lazy ass doing the dishes? Division of labor and all that. If he cooked, ignore this last part.

Then when it's hard to keep quiet during sex, just stop lol.

from_srilanka 7

I have had that happen to me! I just tell him to F off ! No one likes a filthy house !